Mont Habitant Ski Lift Ticket E-Voucher, Québec Canada
When you purchase Mont Habitant ski lift ticket an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you normally within the hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-voucher as your proof of purchase until you exchange it.
Mont Habitant is a family ski center renowned for the best snow conditions in the Valley of Saint-Sauveur. The resort offers 11 trails, of which 8 are lit for night skiing including their snow park. In addition, their 25 motel rooms will allow you to extend your stay in the Laurentians.
When you purchase your lift tickets, a Costco voucher will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order.
- Evening: Valid Monday to Sunday, from 3 PM to closing including holidays
- Weekday: Valid Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. not valid during the Christmas holidays*
- Weekend/Holiday: Valid, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m, Saturday OR Sunday OR Christmas holidays*
- *The Christmas holiday period is from December 23, 2013 to January 3, 2014
- 2 chairlifts and 1 magic carpet
- 11 trails (8 lit trails 7 nights)
- Green – easy (4)
- Blue – Intermediate (4)
- Black – Difficult (2) – Extreme (1)
- 1 snow park
- Trails with artificial snow: 100%
- 45 minutes north of Montréal
- Slopeside accommodation – ski in /ski out
- Elevation: 168 m ( 551 ft.)
- Summit: 396 m ( 1, 300 ft.)
- Longest trail: 914 m (3,000 ft.)
- Skiable acres: 55
- Present your printed e-voucher at any ticket window to redeem for lift ticket
- Valid from beginning of season 2013 until March 23, 2014
- For ages 6 to 69
- Each ticket is valid for one day
- Valid from beginning of season 2013 to March 23, 2014
- Evening Lift Ticket: Valid Monday to Sunday, from 3 PM to closing including holidays.
- Weekday Lift Ticket: Valid WEEKDAYS : Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. not valid during the Christmas holidays (from December 23, 2013 to January 3, 2014 inclusive)
- Weekend and Holiday Lift ticket: Valid, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m, Saturday OR Sunday OR Christmas holidays. The holiday period is from December 23, 2013 to January 3, 2014 inclusive
- Hours are subject to change without notice
Mountain Conditions: http://www.monthabitant.com/en
12 Chemin Des Skiers
Saint-Sauveur, QC J0R 1R2, Canada
Mont Habitant is about 2 hours from the US border.
Brand: Mont Habitant
Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page . You will receive the eTickets/eVouchers, normally within the hour, via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your Email Address Book or Safe List.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.