Mighty Mule Wireless Driveway Alarm with 2 Base Stations
The Wireless Driveway Alarm system provides a constant driveway monitoring system by detecting vehicles entering and exiting your driveway. When a vehicle passes through your selected area, the indoor base stations alert you with an indoor chime. With DIY (Do-It-Yourself) friendly technology this safety device can be used in multiple applications to provide peace of mind for your property and family. Also ideal for monitoring parked boats, RVs, motorcycles and ATVs. The outdoor electromagnetic sensor only detects vehicles avoiding false alarms due to animals, children, etc.
- With a simple installation of burying the Electromagnetic Sensor Wand by it next to your driveway, and detects mass metal moving within a 3-12 ft. radius of the wand.
- When a vehicle passes by the sensor, an outdoor transmitter communicates wirelessly to an internal base station up to 400 ft. away and sounds a pleasant chime
- The outdoor electromagnetic sensor only detects vehicles; no false alarms due to animals, children, etc.
- Ideal for residential and commercial settings
- Compliments all Mighty Mule products
- Low Battery Indicator to alert to guarantee system is always live
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- 12 Month Mighty Mule Warranty and Technical Support
Brand: Mighty Mule
Power Source: Battery
Range: 400 ft.
Sensor Type: Electromagnetic
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required. Delivery is not available to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.