Mighty Mule Triton I Deluxe Automatic Single Gate Opener Package
Costco's TRITON I “DELUXE” Single Gate Opener Kit includes everything needed for a complete gate opener installation. The kit comes with a professional grade / heavy duty single swing gate opener, the Triton1 and wireless access control accessories, which can open gates that are up to 16 Ft.(4.9 M) long, or weighing up to 500 Lbs. (226.8 KG). This gate opener can automatically open a wide variety of gates, from chain link and tube gates to wrought iron or ornamental gates. As long as your gate is level, plumb and swings freely on good hinges, your gate opener should be easy to install in 2-3 hours, and it should open your gate automatically for many years.
In addition to the single gate opener, the DELUXE kit includes:
- Wireless Digital Keypad and Entry Intercom System.
- Keypad Mounting Post – In Ground
- Remote Transmitters (total 3)
- Wireless Vehicle Exit Sensor
- Full kit includes professional grade / heavy duty single swing gate opener, three transmitters, a wireless keypad /intercom system, keypad mounting post, and a wireless vehicle sensor.
- Gate opener can open single swing gates up to 16Ft. long, or weighing up to 500 Lbs.
- Commercial gate opener feature - soft start/soft stop extends the life of the gate opener
- Easy to install system, comes with detailed installation manual.
- The gate opener is a 12 Volt DC powered system, and the battery needs to stay fully charged in order for the system to operate accordingly.
- Low voltage wire is recommended for direct wiring the system to an AC power source (up to 1,000 Ft.), and we recommend using the GTO 16 gauge, dual conductor, direct burial low voltage wire
- If direct wiring is not an option, a 10 Watt solar panel is available for solar charging the gate opener.
- The three single button entry remote transmitters come with a visor clip, and are very easy to program/link with your gate opener control board.
- Wireless Digital Keypad / Intercom system can be programmed for up to 100 entry codes and provided clear two way communication with your guest from the convenience of your home or office. Accepts up to 4 intercom base stations.
- The mounting post is a sleek black design, will not rust, and is made to fit the digital keypad
- Wireless Vehicle Sensor will allow you to exit the property without the use of the remote transmitter.
- 24 Month GTO warranty on the automatic gate opener.
- 12 Month GTO warranty on accessories.
Single Swing Gate Opener (Triton1)
- Gate opener arm with motor
- Control box
- Circuit board
- 12 Volt, 7 Amp Hr. battery
- Mounting brackets
- Installation manual
- 2 Warning signs
- AC Transformer
- Internal intercom / monitor (battery & charger included)
- Detailed installation instructions
- Rust proof extruded aluminum construction with a sleek black anodized finish
- Universal face plate for mounting digital keypad and wireless intercom/keypad
- Modular design for easy installation and shipping
- Remote Transmitters – Three Total
- Two transmitters shipped in separate box
- One transmitter included inside gate opener box
- No need to bury cables due to its wireless capability.
- Hands-free feature.
- Easily mounts anywhere alongside the driveway up to 100 feet back from the gate.
Brand: GTO, Inc
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required. Delivery is not available to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.