Mighty Mule Premium Tacoma II Automatic Dual Gate Opener Package
Costco's PREMIUM Dual Gate Opener Kit includes everything needed for a basic gate opener installation. The kit comes with heavy duty dual swing gate openers, the Mighty Mule FM502, which can open dual gates that are up to 18 Ft. long, or weighing up to 850 Lbs. These gate openers can automatically open a wide variety of gates, from chain link and tube gates to wrought iron or ornamental gates. As long as your gate is level, plumb and swings freely on good hinges, your gate openers should be easy to install within 3 hours, and it should open your gate automatically for many years.
For Technical Support: Please Call 1-800-543-1236. (8am-7pm EST Mon-Fri)
In addition to the dual gate opener, the PREMIUM kit includes:
- Digital Keypad
- Keypad Mounting Post – In Ground
- Remote Transmitters (total 3)
- Battery (total 2)
- Wireless Vehicle Exit Sensor
- Full kit includes heavy duty dual swing gate openers, three transmitters, a digital keypad, keypad mounting post, two batteries and a wireless vehicle sensor.
- Gate openers will open dual swing gates up to 18 Ft. long, or weighing up to 850 Lbs.
- Commercial gate opener feature - soft start/soft stop extends the life of the gate opener
- Easy to install DIY system, comes with detailed installation manual and DVD
- The Mighty Mule gate opener is a 12 Volt DC powered system, and the battery needs to stay fully charged in order for the system to open automatically
- Low voltage wire is recommended for direct wiring the system to an AC power source (up to 1,000 Ft.), and we recommend using the Mighty Mule 16 gauge, dual conductor, direct burial low voltage wire
- If direct wiring is not an option, the 10 Watt solar panels are available for solar charging the gate openers.
- The three single button entry remote transmitters come with a visor clip, and are very easy to set to work exclusively with your gate opener
- Digital keypad can be set with up to 25 unique security codes, and provides controlled access to your property
- Keypad can work wirelessly, or can be direct wired into the gate opener
- The mounting post is a sleek black design, will not rust, and is made to fit the Mighty Mule digital keypad
- The second battery is ideal for higher cycles per day or solar applications.
- Wireless Vehicle Sensor will allow you to exit the property without the use of the remote transmitter.
- 18 Month Mighty Mule warranty on the automatic gate opener
- 12 Month Mighty Mule warranty on accessories
Dual Swing Gate Opener (FM502-C)
- Gate opener arm with motor
- Control box
- Circuit board
- 12 Volt, 7 Amp Hr. battery
- Mounting brackets
- Installation DVD
- Installation manual
- 2 Warning signs
- AC Transformer
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 AA batteries required (not included)
- Rust proof extruded aluminum construction with a sleek black anodized finish
- Universal face plate for mounting digital keypad and wireless intercom/keypad
- Modular design for easy installation and shipping
- Remote Transmitters – Three Total (RB741)
- Two transmitters shipped in separate box
- One transmitter included inside gate opener box
- Battery – Two Total (RB422)
- 12V / 7.0 amp-hour maintenance free battery.
- No need to bury cables due to its wireless capability.
- Hands-free feature.
- Easily mounts anywhere alongside the driveway up to 100 feet back from the gate.
Battery Operated: Yes
Brand: Mighty Mule
Maximum Weight Capacity: 850 lb.
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required. Delivery is not available to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.