Microplane Adjustable Slicer with Julienne Blade, Food Holder and Cut Resistant Glove
Ultra sharp, stainless steel Microplane® Adjustable Slicer cuts thin to thick slices with the straight edge. The Straight blade has three settings: thin (1/32-inch), medium (1/16-inch) and thick (1/8-inch), switch to the included julienne blade for long, thin, even strips. The julienne blade is encased in a cartridge and stores easily in back of the unit when not in use. The food holder adds a level of protection for your fingers and ease of use for slicing picture perfect slices. It attaches onto side slicer rail close to handle for storage.
We’ve included the Microplane® Cut resistant glove for safer food preparation. It is recommended that you use this glove for all your food preparation requiring sharp tools. Keep in mind that you still have to avoid the sharp edges just like you would if you weren't wearing it. The benefit comes in the case of accidental contact with a sharp edge. Glove may still be cut, just not your hand. The Glove is made from man-made fibers, wire-free in a light weight comfortable design. The “one size fits most” glove molds quickly to fit either hand.
Care and Use:
- Hand wash recommended for slicer and blades
- Rinse Slicer and Julienne blade cartridge in warm water immediately after each use.
- Always store clean. Align blade thickness lever to “0” when not in use.
- Use caution and with food holder or glove as the blade and teeth are extremely sharp to offer the best performance
- Glove is machine washable, drip dry (not intended for dishwasher)
- Glove is cut resistant and not puncture resistant
- Set includes: Adjustable Slicer with Julienne Blade, food holder and cut resistant glove
- 18/8 stainless steel blade and frame. Plastic body
- Stainless steel frame for superior durability
- Dimensions: 12" x 4" x 1"
- Weight: 12 oz
- Glove made of seamless, cut resistant, wire-free knit
- Blade made in the USA, Slicer assembled in Mexico
- Glove made in China
Number of Pieces: 3
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.