Merrithew Health & Fitness™ Stability Barre™ Package
This free-standing dance-style barre can be used as a traditional ballet barre for stretching and strengthening exercises as well as a support for a variety of other types of flexibility and strength training. Ideal for dance-inspired fitness routines, this barre will bring flexibility and balance to exercisers of all fitness levels. The MERRITHEW HEALTH & FITNESS™ Stability Barre™ allows for functional standing leg exercises that combine traditional ballet barre work with movement patterns that will tone, shape and strengthen your butt, hips, thighs and calves. Innovative exercises for your upper body help make it the ultimate full-body program.
The 2 DVDs included in this package provide a challenging workout that brings together the best of ballet and fitness to strengthen your body and refresh your mind. These DVDs will guide you through 49 exercises that incorporate the Stability Barre and other props like the Foam Roller™, Mini Stability Ball™ and Toning Balls™. The MERRITHEW HEALTH & FITNESS™ Stability Barre Package includes all the equipment needed to perform these ballet inspired workouts that brings an element of grace and strength that will challenge your body and improve your fitness. By using the Stability Barre and other props you will maintain the fluidity and agility of a dancer, while feeling toned and energized from head to toe.
- 6’ Stability Barre
- Foam Roller™ Deluxe (36", Black)
- Ankle Strap (Regular-Strength, Lemon)
- Mini Stability Ball™ (7.5”, Blue)
- Toning Ball™ Two-Pack (2 lbs, Lemon)
- Core Stability Barre™ Training, Level 1 DVD
- Stability Barre™ Training, Level 2 DVD
- Warranty/Safety Manual
- Professional grade, solid and supportive
- Easily adjusted to a variety of heights 36.5” (lowest position) - 44” height (highest position)
- Weighted circular base adds stability, along with a no-skid grip on a variety of flooring surfaces
- Free standing – does not require wall mounting
- The Stability Barre can be easily removed from the supports for storage when not in use
- Accommodate exercisers on both sides of the Stability Barre
- Levy silver circular base and posts with oak wooden bar
- Stability Barre Dimensions (LxWxH): 72” x 16” x 36.5” (lowest position) - 44” height (highest position)
- Weight 66 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the components of the frame, and related welding.
- Two (2) Year Limited Warranty on all other components. The company will, at its option, repair or replace any of these parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials.
Brand: Stott Pilates
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.