Maytag® Gemini® | 6.0CuFt Double Oven | Stainless Steel GAS Stove | with EvenAir™ True Convection | MGT8820DS
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
*Gas Range: Includes DELIVERY. Appliance INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY vary by state or local area (check Gas Install Zip Codes PDF above). Must comply with local codes and meet Kitchen Installation Requirements.
Gemini® Double Oven Gas Stove with EvenAir™ True Convection – 6.0 total cu. ft.
To bring out intense flavor in whatever you're cookin' up, count on the power of this Gemini® gas stove. Not only does the 16,000-BTU Power™ burner sear steaks fast, Power Preheat and EvenAir™ true convection make sure cooking starts even and stays even for crispy, juicy and tasty every time. Plus, flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight or temperature with roast beef thanks to the double oven configuration and 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity. And you'll know you're lookin' at the heavy-duty strength of Maytag when you see the stainless steel handles and die-cast metal knobs added to this freestanding oven. Even better, this gas stove boasts a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the burners, grates and cavity, and is built with American Pride in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Model: MGT8820DS
- 16,000-BTU Power™ Burner - Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with our 16,000-BTU Power™ burner. With enough juice to sear a steak in less than a minute, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- Power Preheat - When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal, Power Preheat on Gemini® double oven ranges finishes preheating faster in either oven than full-size conventional ovens. Just dial in the degrees and let the convection element and bake and broil elements turn up the heat. With Power Vents moving air throughout the oven, you can count on Power Preheat for less waitin' and more eatin'.
- EvenAir™ True Convection with Third Element - EvenAir™ true convection uses powerful heating to bring out the finest flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster2, so you're always ready to bring tasty, crispy and juicy to the table.
- Gemini® Double Oven Range - Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one. Flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight—or temperature—with the roast beef. Now you'll be able to join the family for dinner with everything done at the same time.
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handles - With Maytag® Gemini® double oven ranges, the shine we added isn't just for show. The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handles are built with high-quality materials for durability you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished, because we know you can't get delectable without dependable.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty1 on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity - With a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. - From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag® Gemini® double oven ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Range Type: Freestanding Double Oven
- Size (In.): 30
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 2.1 Upper/3.9 Lower
- Cooktop Element Style: Sealed Burner
- Center Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 16000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Single
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 10000 BTU
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Single
- Cooktop Surface Color: Black
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Grate Finish: Satin
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grate Type: Continuous
- Number Of Grates: 2
- Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number Of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 7350 BTU
- Broiler Location: Top Center (Both)
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Functions: Bake Lower, Roast Lower
- Hidden Bake: Yes (Both)
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number Of Oven Lights: 1 Upper/ 1 Lower
- Number Of Oven Racks: 1 Upper/ 2 Lower
- Number Of Rack Guides: 2 Upper/ 5 Lower
- Oven Cooking System: Thermal (Upper)/Convection (Lower)
- Oven Rack Type: Standard (Both)
- Self-Cleaning: Self Clean (Both)
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: No
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Power On Indicator Light: No
- Drawer Type: None
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Selections: Cancel/Off, Clock, Control Lockout, Delay Cook, Favorites, Language Conversion, LP Conversion Kit Included, Sabbath Mode, Start Time, Stop Time, Timer, Warm Hold
- ADA Compliant: No
- UL: Yes
- Depth: 28 1/2
- Height: 47 1/8
- Width: 29 15/16
Broiler: Oven Broiler
Burner/Heating Element Type: Sealed Gas Burners
Color: Stainless Steel
Depth: 28.5 in.
Gas Or Electric: Gas Range
Height: 47.13 in.
Oven Capacity: 6 cu. ft.
Oven Racks: Three Oven Shelves
Oven Type: Convection Oven
Self-Cleaning: Self-Cleaning Oven
Width: 29.94 in.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 to 4 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
2-Year FULL IN-HOME-SERVICE WARRANTY
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Dishwasher Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
****No Hardwire installations in Albany, NY, states of: WA, OR, ID, IA, NE, KS, LA, FL, NC, SC, OK, MS, ME, MA, parts of TN.
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii and Montana. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.