Maytag 5.8 CuFt Stainless Steel GAS Range with 17,000-BTU Speed Heat™ Burner
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Gas Range: Includes DELIVERY. INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED*
Maytag 5.8 cu. ft. Capacity Gas Range with EvenAir™ Convection
Built to cook everything from dinner for two to large family feasts, this 5.8 cu. ft. capacity freestanding range is the industry's largest capacity gas range available. You won't know how you ever cooked without features like a 17,000-BTU Speed Heat™ burner, a 15,000-BTU Power Cook burner and a 10-year limited parts warranty3 on select components1. And for added convenience, odor-free, low temperature AquaLift® self-clean technology helps get your oven clean in less than an hour. Plus, you can be proud knowing your innovative new range was designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Model: MGR8775AS
- 5.8CuFt Capacity
- Precision Cooking™ System - This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking for exceptional results and optimal performance
- Power Center Electronic Cooktop - Power Center cooktops include a powerful configuration of 5 burners built to provide the power and flexibility you've come to expect from Maytag brand
- 17,000-BTU Seed Heat™ Burner - With enough power to crank out 17,000 BTUs of heat, the Speed Heat™ burner is perfect for handling large cooking jobs like searing steaks or quickly boiling water. That's the power and flexibility you expect from Maytag brand
- EvenAir™ True Convection - A fan evenly circulates air, providing consistent oven temperatures for uniform browning, baking and roasting
- Panoramic View Oven Window - The extra-large oven window provides better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA - American Pride is all about hard work and dependability. At Maytag, we carry on that tradition. From Oklahoma to you, Maytag® ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- AquaLift Technology Cleaning System - Get your oven clean in less than an hour with odor-free, low temperature AquaLift® self-clean technology. This innovative coating on the oven interior activates with water and heat to release tough, baked-on soils from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away. Plus, with AquaLift® self-clean technology, temperatures stay below 200˚F as compared to ovens that require heat of up to 800˚F during traditional self-cleaning cycles
- Variable Broil - Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent results
- Keep Warm™ Setting - Keep hot food hot without having to keep cooking. By maintaining the oven's lowest temperature at a steady 175˚F, you can be confident knowing that you can serve everything at once
- Max Capacity Rack - This lower oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, making it perfect for large items and holiday meals
- EvenAir™ Convection - A fan evenly circulates air, providing consistent oven temperatures for uniform browning, baking and roasting
- Flex-Choice™ Simmer Burner - This dedicated fifth cooktop burner keeps cooked food warm and frees up other burners for additional meal preparation
- Electronic Touch Oven Controls - Easy-to-use touch pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment
- Overall Height: 46-7/8"
- Overall Width: 29-7/8"
- Overall Depth: 27-3/4"
- 120V/240Hz or 120V/208Hz
Color: Stainless Steel
Gas Or Electric: Gas Range
Oven Capacity: 5.8 cu. ft.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Montana or Wyoming.
2-Year FULL IN-HOME-SERVICE WARRANTY
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 - 10 business days from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and remote location deliveries are subject to cancellation.
Order Processing and Delivery
- Once order has been placed you will receive an email:
- Order Confirmation: stating that Costco.com has received your order.
- Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second email stating that the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
- Delivery agent and Costco will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Please provide a valid daytime phone number and email address at time of checkout. You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments.
Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and are typically scheduled with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.