Maytag® Large Capacity | Ultra Quiet Stainless Steel Tub | Dishwasher in White | MDB8969SDH
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
Dishwasher: Includes DELIVERY. Appliance INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY vary by state or local area (check Dishwasher Install Zip Codes PDF above). Dishwashers CANNOT be installed in the following states: WA, OR, ID, MA, ME, RI, MS, and OK. Hardwire install is not included. Delivery provider will NOT un-install existing dishwasher, must be un-installed prior to delivery.
Our Quietest Dishwasher Ever with Large Capacity
Our quietest dishwasher ever has all the cleaning power of Maytag without the ruckus. It's built with the most powerful motor on the market to handle dried-on egg yolk on plates and peanut butter on knives. Plus, this reliable dishwasher features a 4-blade stainless steel chopper and disposer to chew up scraps and the PowerBlast™ cycle to rinse them all away. And when it comes to loading and unloading, the premium ball-bearing rack glides on the upper rack are built to stand up to a decade of openings and closings and still slide out smooth. We built this large-capacity dishwasher with tough stainless steel to take on the worst messes. Then we made it our quietest ever at only 47 dBA—even quieter than coffee brewing. This reliable dishwasher also comes backed with a 10-year limited parts warranty1, and it's assembled in Findlay, Ohio at the largest dishwasher manufacturing plant in the world.
- Model: MDB8969SDH
- Most Powerful Motor on the Market - Maytag® dishwashers feature the most powerful motor on the market, so you can be sure what you put in comes out clean.
- 4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper - No more scraping plates. The 4-blade stainless steel chopper disintegrates the food particles that come off your dishes so they don't end up recirculating and sticking to your dishes and glassware.
- Built for the Long Haul - We wanted to build you the toughest dishwashers possible, so we packed them with sturdy stainless steel that'll stand up to years of the toughest cleaning and the worst wear. Made to handle high heat and less likely to crack than plastic, the stainless steel materials also resist stains and cracking to help keep your dishwasher looking good for years to come.
- PowerBlast™ Cycle - The PowerBlast™ cycle removes stuck-on food with high pressure spray jets, increased temperature and hot steam to finish the job.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Racks, Stainless Steel Tub, and Chopper - Maytag® dishwashers are covered by a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the racks, chopper blade and stainless steel tub, so when we say you can count on Maytag® dishwashers for years of cleaning performance, we mean it.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA - From Ohio to you, every Maytag® dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Industry-Exclusive Stainless Steel Silverware Basket - Our industry-exclusive stainless steel silverware basket is built tough to handle whatever you throw at it.
- Our Quietest Dishwashers Ever at 47 dBA - They said it couldn't be done, but we built our quietest dishwashers ever with the strength to handle your toughest loads. They're made to perform at only 47 dBA, so you can enjoy the cleaning power of a mighty Maytag® dishwasher without the ruckus. Per IEC standards.
- 30-Day Quiet Guarantee - If you're not completely satisfied that your new Maytag® dishwasher is quieter than your previous model, it may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund. 30-Day Quiet Guarantee valid through 12/31/14; visit maytag.com for details.
- 2X Life2 Tested Motor - Our 2X Life2 tested motor* is built to last and tested to prove it. Twice life testing based on accelerated 20-year life testing, normal cycle, average use.
- Full Stainless Steel Tub - The full stainless steel tub is built of stainless steel from top to bottom, so it’s tough enough to handle high heat and resist cracking and staining for years.
- Premium Ball-Bearing Rack Glides - Our premium ball-bearing rack glides are made with 52 stainless steel ball bearings per rail. This gives the upper rack a glide so smooth you can pull it out even when you're hauling an armload of bowls, or when the rack's lugging your heaviest dishes and baking pans.
- Premium Rack Adjusters - Premium rack adjusters on the upper rack allow you to move the rack up or down, giving you the flexibility to fit your glassware, cookware and more.
- Tiered Upper Rack - When cleaning up after a big meal, you always need room to fit just one more glass or plate. The tiered upper rack is designed like stadium seating to hold large plates and taller items. In the lower rack, this creates enough space to place two 9" x 13" pans vertically.
- Premium DuraGuard® Nylon Racks - Premium DuraGuard® nylon racks have a heavy-duty coating that resists rust.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
- Steam Sanitize Option - The Steam Sanitize option lets you confidently wash important items with a high-temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- End-of-Cycle Indicator - The end-of-cycle indicator lets you know exactly where the dishwasher is in the wash cycle: when it's in process, when it's finished and when the Steam Sanitize option is in use.
- Control Type: Top Electronic With Display
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Rack Material: Nylon
- Number Of Racks: 2
- Upper Adjustable Rack: 2 Position
- Water Filtration System: Hard Food Disposer
- Decibel Level: 47
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Rack Material: Nylon
- Upper Rack Extras: 1-Fold Down Wire Cup Shelf, 4-Light Item Clips
- Lower Rack Extras: 2-Plastic Cup Shelves
- Silverware Basket Type: Stainless Steel Full Length Non Splittable
- Option Selections: 1-24 Hour Delay, Control Lock, Heated Dry, Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse®
- Delay Wash: Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified: Yes
- Number Of Wash Cycles: 5 Cycle Selections Auto Clean, Normal, PowerBlast, Quick Wash, Rinse Only
- Width: 23 7/8
- Depth: 27
- Height: 34 1/2
- Maximum Height: 34 1/2
- Minimum Height: 33 1/2
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 49 1/2
Depth: 27 in.
Height: 34.5 in.
Number of Cycles: 5
Tub Material: Stainless Steel
Width: 23.88 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Dishwasher Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
****No Hardwire installations in Albany, NY, states of: WA, OR, ID, IA, NE, KS, LA, FL, NC, SC, OK, MS, ME, MA, parts of TN.
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii and Montana. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.