$629.99 After $50 Mail-in Rebate
Maytag® Durable | Stainless Steel Dishwasher | with Chopper Disposer and Fully Integrated Display | MDB5969SDM
$50 savings is via Mail-in Rebate. Rebate will NOT be deducted at checkout. Click link above for Mail-in Rebate form. Valid 5/1/15 through 5/31/15. ENVELOPE MUST BE POSTMARKED OR SUBMISSIONS COMPLETED ONLINE NO LATER THAN 6/30/15. (https://maytag.rewardpromo.com/)
Additional Mail-in Rebate Offers: See Mail-in Rebate form (link above) for details.
UP TO A $400 Cooking Rebate
UP TO A $200 Refrigeration Rebate
UP TO A $100 Cleaning/Dishwasher Rebate
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
Dishwasher: Includes DELIVERY. Appliance INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY vary by state or local area (check Dishwasher Install Zip Codes PDF above). Dishwashers CANNOT be installed in the following states: WA, OR, ID, MA, ME, RI, MS, and OK. Hardwire install is not included. Delivery provider will NOT un-install existing dishwasher, must be un-installed prior to delivery.
Durable Dishwasher with Chopper Disposer and Fully Integrated Display
When you buy a Maytag® dishwasher with disposer, you're buying a durable appliance that'll chew up the scraps left on your plates. This large-capacity dishwasher features sturdy stainless steel wherever we could add it, including at the heart of the disposer in our powerful 4-blade stainless steel chopper. It has the most powerful motor on the market, so you can be confident that your dishes will come out sparkling. And don't forget about the high-pressure spray jets of the PowerBlast™ cycle that remove tough, stuck-on food. Plus, its fully integrated display means it's just as sleek as it is strong. Best of all, this reliable dishwasher is assembled in Findlay, Ohio at the largest dishwasher manufacturing plant in the world.
- Model: MDB5969SDM
- Most Powerful Motor on the Market - Maytag® dishwashers feature the most powerful motor on the market, so you can be sure what you put in comes out clean.
- 4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper - No more scraping plates. The 4-blade stainless steel chopper disintegrates the food particles that come off your dishes so they don't end up recirculating and sticking to your dishes and glassware.
- Built for the Long Haul - We wanted to build you the toughest dishwashers possible, so we packed them with sturdy stainless steel that'll stand up to years of the toughest cleaning and the worst wear. Made to handle high heat and less likely to crack than plastic, the stainless steel materials also resist stains and cracking to help keep your dishwasher looking good for years to come.
- PowerBlast™ Cycle - The PowerBlast™ cycle removes stuck-on food with high pressure spray jets, increased temperature and hot steam to finish the job.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Racks, Stainless Steel Tub, and Chopper - Maytag® dishwashers are covered by a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the racks, chopper blade and stainless steel tub, so when we say you can count on Maytag® dishwashers for years of cleaning performance, we mean it.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA - From Ohio to you, every Maytag® dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Quiet at Only 50 dBA - Maytag® dishwashers are engineered with sound-dampening insulation so you can enjoy the cleaning power of a mighty Maytag® dishwasher without the ruckus.
- 30-Day Quiet Guarantee - If you're not completely satisfied that your new Maytag® dishwasher is quieter than your previous model, it may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund. 30-Day Quiet Guarantee valid through 12/31/14; visit maytag.com for details.
- 2X Life Tested Motor - Our 2X Life2 tested motor* is built to last and tested to prove it. Twice life testing based on accelerated 20-year life testing, normal cycle, average use.
- Full Stainless Steel Tub - The full stainless steel tub is built of stainless steel from top to bottom, so it’s tough enough to handle high heat and resist cracking and staining for years.
- Tiered Upper Rack - When cleaning up after a big meal, you always need room to fit just one more glass or plate. The tiered upper rack is designed like stadium seating to hold large plates and taller items. In the lower rack, this creates enough space to place two 9" x 13" pans vertically.
- Premium DuraGuard® Nylon Racks - Premium DuraGuard® nylon racks have a heavy-duty coating that resists rust.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
- Steam Sanitize Option - The Steam Sanitize option lets you confidently wash important items with a high-temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- End-of-Cycle Indicator - The end-of-cycle indicator lets you know exactly where the dishwasher is in the wash cycle: when it's in process, when it's finished and when the Steam Sanitize option is in use.
- Control Type: Top Electronic With Display
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Rack Material: Nylon
- Number Of Racks: 2
- Upper Adjustable Rack: No
- Water Filtration System: Hard Food Disposer
- Decibel Level: 50
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Rack Material: Nylon
- Upper Rack Extras: 1-Plastic Cup Shelf Silverware Basket Type Full Length Non Splitable
- Option Selections: 1-24 Hour Delay, Control Lock, Heated Dry, Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse®
- Delay Wash: Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified: Yes
- Number Of Wash Cycles: 5 Cycle Selections Auto Clean, Normal, PowerBlast, Quick Wash, Rinse Only
- Width: 23 7/8
- Depth: 27
- Height: 34 1/2
- Maximum Height: 34 1/2
- Minimum Height: 33 1/2
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 49 1/2
Color: Stainless Steel
Depth: 27 in.
Height: 34.5 in.
Number of Cycles: 5
Tub Material: Stainless Steel
Width: 23.88 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 to 2 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Dishwasher Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
****No Hardwire installations in Albany, NY, states of: WA, OR, ID, IA, NE, KS, LA, FL, NC, SC, OK, MS, ME, MA, parts of TN.
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii, Montana, Alaska*, and Puerto Rico*. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time will be required.
*Deliveries to Alaska or Puerto Rico do not include installation or haul-away. Delivery is not available to Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.