Maytag® Centennial® Fountain Impellar | 3.8CuFt HE Washer | Centennial® HE 7.0CuFt GAS Dryer | with IntelliDry® Sensor
2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty Included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Laundry Installation Requirements PDF above.
Washer: Includes DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY.
*Gas Dryer: Includes DELIVERY. Appliance INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY vary by state or local area (check Gas Install Zip Codes PDF above). Must comply with local codes and meet Laundry Installation Requirements.
Maytag® 3.8 cu. ft. HE Top Load Washer with Fountain™ Impeller
This 3.8 cu. ft. Centennial® HE top load washer features a Fountain™ impeller and is Better Built to clean even your toughest loads. The Fountain™ impeller helps clean by repeatedly scooping water and detergent from the bottom of the washer and moving it upwards through your clothes. Plus, it features Maytag® Commercial Technologylike corrosion-resistant springs, synthetic oil and a commercial-grade motor. You can depend on the PowerWash® cycle to remove even your toughest stains with a combination of extra cleaning action and thorough rinsing. And with 3.8 cu. ft. capacity, you'll be able to clean as many as 18 towels in a single load. From Ohio to you, this Centennial® washer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A., so you can buy it with genuine American Pride.
- Model: MVWC425BW
- Color: White
- PowerWash® Cycle - The PowerWash® cycle uses a combination of extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse to help remove even your toughest stains.
- Extra-Large Capacity to Clean Your Largest Loads - 3.8 cu. ft. capacity Centennial® HE washers have the capacity to clean 18 towels in a single load. That means you'll get your laundry done just the way you like it with the dependable cleaning capacity of Maytag brand Centennial® HE washers.
- American Pride - At Maytag brand, we believe in investing in American workers. That's why we're proud to say our washers come to you from Ohio. These washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Fountain™ Impeller - The Fountain™ impeller repeatedly scoops up water and detergent from the bottom of your washer and moves it upwards through your clothes.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket - This washer features an all-new stainless steel wash basket that adds a polished, premium look and feel.
- Cold Wash Cycle - This washer help power out tough stains using cold water and extra cleaning action. This means you get energy savings with the gentleness of cold water.
- Meets CEE Tier 3 Standards - This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards and is among the most efficient in the industry, using up to 74% less water and 81% less energy. With that kind of efficiency, this washer can save you up to $2,200 in lifetime water and energy costs. Select markets may qualify for CEE Energy and Water Rating rebates. Consult your local utility company for available rebates.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology - Maytag brand washers are known for their dependability. The new Centennial® washers continue that legacy with long-lasting, commercial-grade components such as corrosion-resistant springs, synthetic oil and a commercial grade motor.
- Height: 43"
- Width: 27 1/2"
- Depth: 27"
This 7.0 cu. ft. Centennial® HE dryer helps keep your clothes looking their best. It features an IntelliDry® sensor that continuously monitors your clothing throughout the cycle to virtually eliminate overdrying and delivers a lifetime savings of over $900. This dryer also features a Wrinkle Control option that helps prevent wrinkles by intermittently tumbling clothes after the cycle has ended without adding heat. Best of all, this dryer is Better Built with commercial-grade components and it's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A., so you can buy it with genuine American Pride.
- Model: MGDC400BW
- Color: White
- Maytag® Commercial Technology - Every Maytag® Centennial® dryer features long-lasting, commercial-grade components for your home. Maytag® Commercial Technology components found in all Centennial® dryers include a durable high-performance motor, premium drum rollers and a 5-rib dryer belt.
- Extra-Large Capacity to Clean Your Largest Loads - These Centennial® dryers have 7.0 cu. ft. of capacity, which provides enough space to evenly dry a 16-lb load.
- IntelliDry® Sensor - This sensor measures moisture levels with two moisture strips in the dryer, and automatically stops when clothes are dry. This saves time and helps minimize the risk of over-drying and shrinking.
- Wrinkle Control Option - Designed to dry clothes such as knits and permanent press fabrics, this cycle minimizes wrinkles by providing a longer unheated tumbling period at the end of the cycle.
- High-Efficiency Dryer - Save over $900 in lifetime energy savings with this high-efficiency dryer. This Centennial® dryer features IntelliDry® sensor technology that stops the dryer when clothes are dry to deliver improved efficiency, using nearly 57% less energy.
- Evenly Dries Your Largest Loads - The GentleBreeze™ drying system with the IntelliDry® sensor quickly and efficiently dries clothing with consistent results. As clothes move around the dryer drum, air moves in a counter-clockwise loop to thoroughly dry a 16-lb load, so you can count on even drying.
- Height: 43"
- Width: 28.2"
- Depth: 27 3/4"
Collection Name: Centennial
Dryer Capacity: 7 cu. ft.
Gas Or Electric: Gas
Model - Dryer: MGDC400BW
Model - Washer: MVWC425BW
Washer Capacity: 3.8 cu. ft.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Laundry Installation Requirements
**Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Montana or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.