Maytag® 4 Piece GAS Stainless Steel 25CuFt French Door Kitchen Suite MFT2574DEM | MGT8820DS | MDB5969SDM | MMV4205DS
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
Refrigerator: Includes DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY
Gas Range: Includes DELIVERY. Appliance INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY vary by state or local area (check Gas Install Zip Codes PDF above). Must comply with local codes and meet Kitchen Installation Requirements.
Dishwasher: Dishwasher: Includes DELIVERY. Appliance INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY vary by state or local area (check Dishwasher Install Zip Codes PDF above). Hardwire install is not included. Delivery provider will NOT un-install existing dishwasher, must be un-installed prior to delivery.
Over-the-Range Microwave: Includes DELIVERY. INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED*
Maytag® 25 cu. ft. Ice2O® French Door Refrigerator with Better Built Compressor
Experience a Maytag® french door refrigerator built for the long haul with a 10-year limited parts warranty21* on the compressor tested to 2X life3 for years of reliability. Bright white interior LED lighting makes finding favorites a snap, while stainless steel handles stand up to constant use. This refrigerator with ice dispenser features Strongbox™ door hinges that help seal in cold air. Maytag® french door refrigerators are also packed with features like the temperature-controlled Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer that's perfect for storing large platters or deli trays and roomy humidity controlled FreshLock™ crispers. To top it off, this 25 cu. ft. refrigerator is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride.
- Model: MFT2574DEM
- Strongbox™ Door Hinges - Strongbox™ door hinges keep your doors in the right place to seal in cold air, year in and year out.
- Bright White Interior LED Lighting - The LED lights are engineered to cast a brighter, whiter, more natural light inside your refrigerator so it's easier to see your food. They also use less energy and last longer than incandescent lighting.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Compressor - Our 10-year limited parts warranty21 on the compressor covers the heart of the refrigerator, so you know you can count on it to keep all your food cold for years.
- Stainless Steel Handles - Our stainless steel handles feature show-stopping durability and are made of heavy-duty material that's tough enough to last in any kitchen.
- Better Built Refrigerator Compressor - As the heart of the refrigerator, the Better Built compressor is engineered to deliver consistent performance for years of dependable cooling. Plus, it's tested to 2X Life3 for years of reliability.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A. - From Amana, Iowa to you, these Maytag® refrigerators are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Store-N-Door® Ice Dispensing System - The Store-N-Door® ice dispensing system frees up shelf space in your refrigerator for more of your favorites.
- Temperature-Controlled Wide-N-Fresh™ Deli Drawer - Complete with temperature controls, the Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer is the ideal size for large party platters and deli trays.
- Refrigerator Type: French Door
- Refrigerator Capacity: 17.94 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity:6.72 Cu. Ft.
- Overall Height: 0.085
- verall Width: 35.783
- Overall Depth: 35.68
- ADA Compliant: ADA Height And Side Reach Compliant
- Depth: 35.68
- Depth Excluding Handles: 33.15
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees: 48
- Height To Top Of Cabinet: 68 5/8
- Width Of Cabinet Only: 35.783
- Height 70.085 Width: 35.783
- Depth Excluding Doors: 28
- Refrigerator Capacity: 17.94 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 6.72 Cu. Ft.
- Energy Star® Qualified: Yes
- Ice Maker: Factory Installed
- Door Bins: 2 Fixed Full-Width, 2 Fixed Two-Liter, 3 Adjustable Gallon
- Lower Freezer Drawer: Full-Width
- Slide-Out Freezer Basket: Upper And Lower Plastic
To bring out intense flavor in whatever you're cookin' up, count on the power of this Gemini® gas stove. Not only does the 16,000-BTU Power™ burner sear steaks fast, Power Preheat and EvenAir™ true convection make sure cooking starts even and stays even for crispy, juicy and tasty every time. Plus, flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight or temperature with roast beef thanks to the double oven configuration and 6.0 total cu. ft. capacity. And you'll know you're lookin' at the heavy-duty strength of Maytag when you see the stainless steel handles and die-cast metal knobs added to this freestanding oven. Even better, this gas stove boasts a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the burners, grates and cavity, and is built with American Pride in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Model: MGT8820DS
- 16,000-BTU Power™ Burner - Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with our 16,000-BTU Power™ burner. With enough juice to sear a steak in less than a minute, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- Power Preheat - When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal, Power Preheat on Gemini® double oven ranges finishes preheating faster in either oven than full-size conventional ovens. Just dial in the degrees and let the convection element and bake and broil elements turn up the heat. With Power Vents moving air throughout the oven, you can count on Power Preheat for less waitin' and more eatin'.
- EvenAir™ True Convection with Third Element - EvenAir™ true convection uses powerful heating to bring out the finest flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster2, so you're always ready to bring tasty, crispy and juicy to the table.
- Gemini® Double Oven Range - Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one. Flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight—or temperature—with the roast beef. Now you'll be able to join the family for dinner with everything done at the same time.
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handles - With Maytag® Gemini® double oven ranges, the shine we added isn't just for show. The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handles are built with high-quality materials for durability you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished, because we know you can't get delectable without dependable.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity - With a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. - From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag® Gemini® double oven ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Range Type: Freestanding Double Oven
- Size (In.): 30
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 2.1 Upper/3.9 Lower
- Cooktop Element Style: Sealed Burner
- Center Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 16000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Single
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 10000 BTU
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Single
- Cooktop Surface Color: Black
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Grate Finish: Satin
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grate Type: Continuous
- Number Of Grates: 2
- Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number Of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 7350 BTU
- Broiler Location: Top Center (Both)
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Functions: Bake Lower, Roast Lower
- Hidden Bake: Yes (Both)
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number Of Oven Lights: 1 Upper/ 1 Lower
- Number Of Oven Racks: 1 Upper/ 2 Lower
- Number Of Rack Guides: 2 Upper/ 5 Lower
- Oven Cooking System: Thermal (Upper)/Convection (Lower)
- Oven Rack Type: Standard (Both)
- Self-Cleaning: Self Clean (Both)
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: No
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Power On Indicator Light: No
- Drawer Type: None
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Selections: Cancel/Off, Clock, Control Lockout, Delay Cook, Favorites, Language Conversion, LP Conversion Kit Included, Sabbath Mode, Start Time, Stop Time, Timer, Warm Hold
- ADA Compliant: No
- UL: Yes
- Depth: 28 1/2
- Height: 47 1/8
- Width: 29 15/16
When you buy a Maytag® dishwasher with disposer, you're buying a durable appliance that'll chew up the scraps left on your plates. This large-capacity dishwasher features sturdy stainless steel wherever we could add it, including at the heart of the disposer in our powerful 4-blade stainless steel chopper. It has the most powerful motor on the market, so you can be confident that your dishes will come out sparkling. And don't forget about the high-pressure spray jets of the PowerBlast™ cycle that remove tough, stuck-on food. Plus, its fully integrated display means it's just as sleek as it is strong. Best of all, this reliable dishwasher is assembled in Findlay, Ohio at the largest dishwasher manufacturing plant in the world.
- Model: MDB5969SDM
- Most Powerful Motor on the Market - Maytag® dishwashers feature the most powerful motor on the market, so you can be sure what you put in comes out clean.
- 4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper - No more scraping plates. The 4-blade stainless steel chopper disintegrates the food particles that come off your dishes so they don't end up recirculating and sticking to your dishes and glassware.
- Built for the Long Haul - We wanted to build you the toughest dishwashers possible, so we packed them with sturdy stainless steel that'll stand up to years of the toughest cleaning and the worst wear. Made to handle high heat and less likely to crack than plastic, the stainless steel materials also resist stains and cracking to help keep your dishwasher looking good for years to come.
- PowerBlast™ Cycle - The PowerBlast™ cycle removes stuck-on food with high pressure spray jets, increased temperature and hot steam to finish the job.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Racks, Stainless Steel Tub, and Chopper - Maytag® dishwashers are covered by a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the racks, chopper blade and stainless steel tub, so when we say you can count on Maytag® dishwashers for years of cleaning performance, we mean it.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA - From Ohio to you, every Maytag® dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Quiet at Only 50 dBA - Maytag® dishwashers are engineered with sound-dampening insulation so you can enjoy the cleaning power of a mighty Maytag® dishwasher without the ruckus.
- 30-Day Quiet Guarantee - If you're not completely satisfied that your new Maytag® dishwasher is quieter than your previous model, it may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund. 30-Day Quiet Guarantee valid through 12/31/14; visit maytag.com for details.
- 2X Life Tested Motor - Our 2X Life2 tested motor* is built to last and tested to prove it. Twice life testing based on accelerated 20-year life testing, normal cycle, average use.
- Full Stainless Steel Tub - The full stainless steel tub is built of stainless steel from top to bottom, so it’s tough enough to handle high heat and resist cracking and staining for years.
- Tiered Upper Rack - When cleaning up after a big meal, you always need room to fit just one more glass or plate. The tiered upper rack is designed like stadium seating to hold large plates and taller items. In the lower rack, this creates enough space to place two 9" x 13" pans vertically.
- Premium DuraGuard® Nylon Racks - Premium DuraGuard® nylon racks have a heavy-duty coating that resists rust.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills.
- Steam Sanitize Option - The Steam Sanitize option lets you confidently wash important items with a high-temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- End-of-Cycle Indicator - The end-of-cycle indicator lets you know exactly where the dishwasher is in the wash cycle: when it's in process, when it's finished and when the Steam Sanitize option is in use.
- Control Type: Top Electronic With Display
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Rack Material: Nylon
- Number Of Racks: 2
- Upper Adjustable Rack: No
- Water Filtration System: Hard Food Disposer
- Decibel Level: 50
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Rack Material: Nylon
- Upper Rack Extras: 1-Plastic Cup Shelf Silverware Basket Type Full Length Non Splitable
- Option Selections: 1-24 Hour Delay, Control Lock, Heated Dry, Hi Temp Wash, Sani Rinse®
- Delay Wash: Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified: Yes
- Number Of Wash Cycles: 5 Cycle Selections Auto Clean, Normal, PowerBlast, Quick Wash, Rinse Only
- Width: 23 7/8
- Depth: 27
- Height: 34 1/2
- Maximum Height: 34 1/2
- Minimum Height: 33 1/2
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 49 1/2
Our reliable Maytag® over-the-range microwave is built to cook up whatever you're making for dinner. Sensor cooking adjusts to your food with the ideal time and power, so you can cook for the whole family without overheating. Plus, the stainless steel handle—along with the 10-year limited parts warranty1* on the magnetron and stainless steel cavity—means this 2.0 cu. ft. microwave is sturdy enough for years of cooking and reheating. And, with an interior cooking rack and flush hidden vent, microwave cooking is now made for any meal. The cooking rack gives you a second surface to stack your side dishes on top of your main dish, while the hidden vent cleans uplike clockwork to keep your over-the-range microwave looking its best. It has all the benefits of a 1,000-watt microwave with all the dependability of Maytag.
- Model: MMV4205DS
- Sensor Cooking - Sensor cooking adjusts to your dinner with ideal time and power settings for everything from large casseroles to pasta—so you can cook for the whole family without overheating.
- Stainless Steel Cavity - We wanted to make a microwave with some real "mettle." That's why we added a stainless steel cavity to weather everyday wear. It's designed to resist stains and splatters, and engineered to outlast everyday dings and a decade of door slams and dropped dishes.
- Stainless Steel Handle - The stainless steel handle is made to outlast everyday wear. It's designed to resist stains and splatters and adds a hearty look with some real "mettle."
- Interior Cooking Rack - Our interior cooking rack gives you the space you need to cook your whole meal at one time. The second surface lets you stack your side dishes on top of your main dish, so you can take the downtime out of dinner.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Magnetron - With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the magnetron, we've protected the heart of the microwave so it's sturdy enough to handle years of cooking and reheating.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Cavity - With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cavity, we built our microwaves to handle whatever you throw inside. We've protected the cavity so it's sturdy enough to withstand years of cooking and reheating.
- Cooking Power Wattage: 1000
- Capacity: 2.0
- Quick Touch Settings: Add 30 Seconds, Cook Time, Defrost, Reheat
- Sensor Cooking: Yes
- Speed Cook: Yes
- Vent Type: Exterior Or Recirculating
- Fan CFM: 400
- Door Style: Left
- Work Surface Light: Incandescent
- Number Of Racks: 1
- Turntable Diameter: 14
- Grease Filter: Yes
- Width: 29.9
- Depth: 16.3
- Height: 17.1
Color: Stainless Steel
Gas Or Electric: Gas
Model - Dishwasher: MDB5969SDM
Model - Microwave: MMV4205DS
Model - Oven: MGT8820DS
Model - Refrigerator: MFT2574DEM
Number of Pieces: 4
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii and Montana. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.