Maytag® 4 Piece ELECTRIC Stainless Steel French Door Kitchen Suite
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Refrigerator: Includes DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY
Electric Range: Includes DELIVERY. INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY
Dishwasher: Includes DELIVERY. INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED*
Over-the-Range Microwave: Includes DELIVERY. INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED*
Maytag® 26 cu. ft. Ice2O® French Door Refrigerator with Better Built Compressor
Feel free to stock up and let your appetite catch up later. This refrigerator is engineered with long-lasting parts to help ensure your food is ready when you are. The Better Built compressor is backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty and tested to 2X Life. The Easy Access freezer storage system includes the Dual Level Flex Divider for easy access to frozen favorites. Plus, it's built with strong design elements so your fridge will always look as good as your food.
- Model: MFT2672AEM
- Better Built 2x Life refrigerator compressor
- 10-year limited parts warranty on the refrigerator compressor
- Easy Access freezer storage system - With the new Dual Level Flex Divider, we've got your freezer storage needs down cold. Designed to divide the freezer space for more flexible organization, the special compartment provides easy, adjustable access to frozen favorites by moving from one side to the other. There's even in-door pizza storage specifically designed to keep a quick meal within easy reach.
- Strong Design - New Ice2O® refrigerators are expertly designed with strong, dependable features like solid handles, Strongbox™ door hinges and sleek metal-trimmed shelves and bins. This new style coordinates perfectly with other Maytag brand appliances and complements any modern kitchen.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Strongbox™ Door Hinges
- 2X Life Tested freezer drawer glides3
- Store-N-Door® ice dispensing system - By putting the ice bin in the door, there's more space for tall items. The ice bin is also removable, making it perfect for filling large containers like blenders and coolers.
- Bright white interior LED lighting
- Temperature-controlled Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer
- FreshLock™ crispers with humidity control
- Electronic Sensors - Electronic sensors help the compressor quickly react with the airflow needed so temperature levels can remain consistent.
- Fold-away shelf - The fold-away shelf design makes it easy to store taller items on the shelf below. This way you’ll always have room for tall bottles and pitchers.
- Width: 35 11/16 Inches
- Depth: 35-11/16 Inches
- Depth with Door Closed including Handles: 35-11/16 Inches
- Depth Excluding Doors: 33-3/16 Inches
- Height: 70-1/8 Inches
- Height To Top Of Cabinet: 68-5/8 Inches
- 15 Amps. 60 Hz. 120 V.
- Water tubing for refrigerator Included
- Power cord for refrigerator Included
Clean dishes start with better built parts. And with a motor that's tested to twice the average dishwasher life expectancy1, this is an ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwasher you can count on. The Jetclean® Plus wash system removes tough food particles and a 4-blade stainless steel chopper pulverizes food. The Steam Sanitize option feature eliminates 99.999 percent of food soil bacteria, giving you confidence that your dishes are clean. Loading big dishes is simple because the tiered upper rack makes room in both racks for tall items. And not only does this hard-working dishwasher get dishes clean, the redesigned 2.5-inch flush console offers a sleek look.
- 12.0 Place Settings
- 5 Cycles
- Heated Dry Option
- Plastic Interior
- Tiered Upper Rack
- Steam Sanitize Option
- JetClean® Plus Wash System
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Oversize Capacity Plus Tall Tub
- Premium Dark Duraguard® Nylon Racks
- 4-Blade Stainless Steel Chopper
- Rack Material: DuraGuard® Nylon
- Electrical requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz. 15 amps, grounded circuit is required. Use copper wire only. A time delay fuse or circuit breaker is recommended.
- Dimensions: Depth: 24-1/2"; Height: 34-1/2"; Width: 23-7/8"
- Power cord for dishwasher Not included
You demand a lot of great options, and you get them in this 2.0 cu. ft. over-the-range microwave. It boasts a whopping 1,000 watts of power and has 10 power levels, eight auto-cook options, three-speed exhaust fan, and five reheat options. The Precision Cooking™ system ensures even cooking throughout the microwave, while the rack system allows you to cook two 10" x 15" pans at once.
- Model: MMV4203WS
- 2.0 cubic foot capacity
- Hidden vent
- Variable speed exhaust fan
- Interior light
- Display with digital clock
- Auto cook options
- Auto defrost
- Scrolling VFD display
- Variable power controls
- Oversized turntable
- Incadescent cooktop light
- Quick defrost
- Auto reheat options
- Add 30 seconds
- Mesh grease filter
- Charcoal filter
- Popcorn option
- Casserole option
- Kids meal option
- Snacks option
- Control lockout
- Night light
- 1000 Watt cooking power wattage
- 300CFM exhaust rating
- Motor horsepower: 1/3
- (DxHxW) 17-3/4" x 17-1/4" x 30"
Built to cook everything from dinner for two to large family feasts, this industry-leading 6.2 CuFt capacity2 freestanding range has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. You won't know how you ever cooked without features like 8-minute Power Preheat1, EvenAir™ true convection with Auto Conversion, a bridge element and a 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic-glass cooktop and oven and cooktop elements protecting your purchase. For added convenience, odor-free, low temperature AquaLift™ self-clean technology helps get your oven clean in less than an hour. Plus, you can be proud knowing your innovative new range is designed,engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Model: MER8880AS
- 6.2 CuFt Capacity
- Precision Cooking™ System with PreciseBake and PreciseBroil
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- Bridge Element
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- 3 Oven Racks (2 Standard, 1 Max capacity rack)
- Reliable Electronic Touch Oven Controls
- EvenAir™ True Convection
- Power Center Electronic Cooktop
- Variable Broil
- Precision Warming™ Center
- Keep Warm™ Setting
- Hot Surface Indicator
- Storage Drawer
- Oven Light
- AquaLift Technology Cleaning System
- 6 Elements
- Sabbath Mode
- Glass Cooktop Material
- Overall Height: 46-7/8"
- Overall Width: 29-7/8"
- Overall Depth: 27-3/4"
- Electrical Requirements:
- 120V/240Hz or 120V/208Hz
Location of new appliance must be within reach of existing electrical outlets, venting outlets, water lines and / or drains. We cannot upgrade electrical outlets, wiring and / or plumbing to accommodate installation.
All necessary installation accessories are provided to members free of charge. Example: water tubing for refrigerators, venting for electric dryers, power cords for electric dryers. Item will be connected to: venting outlets, electrical outlets and water shutoff valves. For safety reasons, old accessory items cannot be reused, they will remain on / in the old appliance that is moved or hauled away. Proper functionality will be tested and confirmed on all installed appliances.
*At the member's direction, old like product will be moved to another location on the premises or hauled away and disposed of. REMOVAL AND HAUL AWAY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR BUILT-IN OR COMMERCIAL GRADE APPLIANCES. INSTALLATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANY DISHWASHERS, ICE MAKERS, OR BUILT-IN APPLIANCES.
Gas Or Electric: Electric
Number of Pieces: 4
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Montana or Wyoming.
2-Year FULL IN-HOME-SERVICE WARRANTY
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 to 2 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and remote location deliveries are subject to cancellation.
Order Processing and Delivery
- Once order has been placed you will receive an email:
- Order Confirmation: stating that Costco.com has received your order.
- Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second email stating that the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
- Delivery agent and Costco will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Please provide a valid daytime phone number and email address at time of checkout. You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments.
Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and are typically scheduled with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.