Maytag® 25CuFt Ice2O® | French Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator | with External Ice & Water | MFT2574DEM
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY ARE INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE REFRIGERATOR.
Maytag® 25 cu. ft. Ice2O® French Door Refrigerator with Better Built Compressor
Experience a Maytag® french door refrigerator built for the long haul with a 10-year limited parts warranty21* on the compressor tested to 2X life3 for years of reliability. Bright white interior LED lighting makes finding favorites a snap, while stainless steel handles stand up to constant use. This refrigerator with ice dispenser features Strongbox™ door hinges that help seal in cold air. Maytag® french door refrigerators are also packed with features like the temperature-controlled Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer that's perfect for storing large platters or deli trays and roomy humidity controlled FreshLock™ crispers. To top it off, this 25 cu. ft. refrigerator is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride.
- Model: MFT2574DEM
- Strongbox™ Door Hinges - Strongbox™ door hinges keep your doors in the right place to seal in cold air, year in and year out.
- Bright White Interior LED Lighting - The LED lights are engineered to cast a brighter, whiter, more natural light inside your refrigerator so it's easier to see your food. They also use less energy and last longer than incandescent lighting.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Compressor - Our 10-year limited parts warranty21 on the compressor covers the heart of the refrigerator, so you know you can count on it to keep all your food cold for years.
- Stainless Steel Handles - Our stainless steel handles feature show-stopping durability and are made of heavy-duty material that's tough enough to last in any kitchen.
- Better Built Refrigerator Compressor - As the heart of the refrigerator, the Better Built compressor is engineered to deliver consistent performance for years of dependable cooling. Plus, it's tested to 2X Life3 for years of reliability.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A. - From Amana, Iowa to you, these Maytag® refrigerators are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Store-N-Door® Ice Dispensing System - The Store-N-Door® ice dispensing system frees up shelf space in your refrigerator for more of your favorites.
- Temperature-Controlled Wide-N-Fresh™ Deli Drawer - Complete with temperature controls, the Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer is the ideal size for large party platters and deli trays.
- Refrigerator Type: French Door
- Refrigerator Capacity: 17.94 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity:6.72 Cu. Ft.
- Overall Height: 0.085
- verall Width: 35.783
- Overall Depth: 35.68
- ADA Compliant: ADA Height And Side Reach Compliant
- Depth: 35.68
- Depth Excluding Handles: 33.15
- Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees: 48
- Height To Top Of Cabinet: 68 5/8
- Width Of Cabinet Only: 35.783
- Height 70.085 Width: 35.783
- Depth Excluding Doors: 28
- Refrigerator Capacity: 17.94 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 6.72 Cu. Ft.
- Energy Star® Qualified: Yes
- Ice Maker: Factory Installed
- Door Bins: 2 Fixed Full-Width, 2 Fixed Two-Liter, 3 Adjustable Gallon
- Lower Freezer Drawer: Full-Width
- Slide-Out Freezer Basket: Upper And Lower Plastic
Capacity: 25 cu. ft.
Capacity of Freezer Area (Frozen Food): 6.72 cu. ft.
Capacity of Refrigerated Area (Fresh Food): 17.94 cu. ft.
Color: Stainless Steel
Depth: 35.68 in.
Freezer Light: Yes
Height: 70.08 in.
Icemaker: Auto Icemaker with Ext. Water & Ice Dispenser
Refrigerator Light: Yes
Type of Refrigerator: French Doors with Bottom Slide-Out Freezer Drawer
Width: 35.78 in.
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Dishwasher Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
****No Hardwire installations in Albany, NY, states of: WA, OR, ID, IA, NE, KS, LA, FL, NC, SC, OK, MS, ME, MA, parts of TN.
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Montana, Alaska*, Hawaii and Puerto Rico*. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. *Deliveries to Alaska or Puerto Rico do not include installation or haul-away. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service. Delivery is not available to Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.