Maytag® 2 Piece ELECTRIC | Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite | MET8820DS | MMV4205DS
2-year Manufacturer's Warranty included
Be Prepared for your Delivery. Read Kitchen Install Requirements PDF above.
Electric Range: Includes DELIVERY. INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY
Over-the-Range Microwave: Includes DELIVERY. INSTALLATION & HAUL AWAY Not Included *
Gemini® Double Oven Electric Stove with EvenAir™ True Convection – 6.7 total cu. ft.
To bring out intense flavor in whatever you're cookin' up, count on the power of this Gemini® electric stove. Not only does the 3,200-watt Power™ element sear steaks fast, Power Preheat and EvenAir™ true convection make sure cooking starts even and stays even for crispy, juicy and tasty every time. Plus, flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight or temperature with the roast beef thanks to the double oven configuration and 6.7 total cu. ft. capacity. And you'll know you're lookin' at the heavy-duty strength of Maytag when you see the stainless steel handles and die-cast metal knobs added to this freestanding oven. Even better, this electric stove boasts a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, and is built with American Pride in Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Model: MET8820DS
- 10" 3,200-Watt Power™ Element (with power boost) - Favorites will be sizzling before you know it with the 10" 3,200-watt Power™ element. With enough juice to sear a streak in 45 seconds, it uses intense heat for added flavor during browning and sautéing.
- Power Preheat - When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal, Power Preheat on Gemini® double oven ranges finishes preheating faster in either oven than full-size conventional ovens. Just dial in the degrees and let the convection element and bake and broil burner turn up the heat. With Power Vents moving air throughout the oven, you can count on Power Preheat for less waitin' and more eatin'.
- EvenAir™ True Convection with Third Element - EvenAir™ true convection uses powerful heating to bring out the finest flavors in every meal. A third high-watt element and fan help maintain even temperatures for consistent cooking with all the juices and flavors sealed in. Plus, it bakes and roasts up to 30% faster3, so you're always ready to bring tasty, crispy and juicy to the table.
- Gemini® Double Oven Range - Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one. Flaky pies won't have to share the spotlight—or temperature—with the roast beef. Now you'll be able to join the family for dinner with everything done at the same time.
- Die-Cast Metal Knobs and Stainless Steel Handles - With Maytag® Gemini® double oven ranges, the shine we added isn't just for show. The die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handles are built with high-quality materials for durability you can see and feel. They're just as practical as they are polished, because we know you can't get delectable without dependable.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Glass Cooktop, Elements and Cavity - With a 10-year limited parts warranty1 on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. - From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag® Gemini® double oven ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Range Type: Freestanding Double Oven
- Size (In.): 30
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 2.5 Upper/4.2 Lower
- Cooktop Element Style: Radiant
- Center Rear Element-Burner Type: Warming
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 2700/1950/1050 Watt
- Left Front Element-Burner Size: 12"/9"/6"
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Triple
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200 Watt
- Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3200 Watt
- Right Front Element-Burner Size: 10"
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Hyper
- Cooktop Surface Color: Black
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 700 Watt
- Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Cooktop Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Number Of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 100 Watt
- Center Rear Element-Burner Size: 6 3/4"
- Broiler Element Power: 3600W@240 V
- Broiler Location: Top Center (Both)
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Functions: Bake Lower, Broil Lower, Roast Lower
- Hidden Bake: Yes (Both)
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number Of Oven Lights: 1 Upper/ 1 Lower
- Number Of Oven Racks: 1 Upper/ 2 Lower
- Number Of Rack Guides: 2 Upper/ 5 Lower
- Oven Cooking System: Thermal (Upper)/Convection (Lower)
- Oven Rack Type: Standard (Both)
- Self-Cleaning: Self Clean (Both)
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Power On Indicator Light: No
- Drawer Type: None
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Selections: Clock, Control Lockout, Delay Cook, Favorites, Heating Element On Indicator Light, Hidden Bake Element, Language Conversion, Sabbath Mode, Start Time, Stop Time, Timer
- ADA Compliant: No
- UL: Yes
- Depth: 28 1/2
- Height: 47 1/8
- Width: 29 15/16
Our reliable Maytag® over-the-range microwave is built to cook up whatever you're making for dinner. Sensor cooking adjusts to your food with the ideal time and power, so you can cook for the whole family without overheating. Plus, the stainless steel handle—along with the 10-year limited parts warranty1* on the magnetron and stainless steel cavity—means this 2.0 cu. ft. microwave is sturdy enough for years of cooking and reheating. And, with an interior cooking rack and flush hidden vent, microwave cooking is now made for any meal. The cooking rack gives you a second surface to stack your side dishes on top of your main dish, while the hidden vent cleans uplike clockwork to keep your over-the-range microwave looking its best. It has all the benefits of a 1,000-watt microwave with all the dependability of Maytag.
- Model: MMV4205DS
- Sensor Cooking - Sensor cooking adjusts to your dinner with ideal time and power settings for everything from large casseroles to pasta—so you can cook for the whole family without overheating.
- Stainless Steel Cavity - We wanted to make a microwave with some real "mettle." That's why we added a stainless steel cavity to weather everyday wear. It's designed to resist stains and splatters, and engineered to outlast everyday dings and a decade of door slams and dropped dishes.
- Stainless Steel Handle - The stainless steel handle is made to outlast everyday wear. It's designed to resist stains and splatters and adds a hearty look with some real "mettle."
- Interior Cooking Rack - Our interior cooking rack gives you the space you need to cook your whole meal at one time. The second surface lets you stack your side dishes on top of your main dish, so you can take the downtime out of dinner.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Magnetron - With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the magnetron, we've protected the heart of the microwave so it's sturdy enough to handle years of cooking and reheating.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Cavity - With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cavity, we built our microwaves to handle whatever you throw inside. We've protected the cavity so it's sturdy enough to withstand years of cooking and reheating.
- Cooking Power Wattage: 1000
- Capacity: 2.0
- Quick Touch Settings: Add 30 Seconds, Cook Time, Defrost, Reheat
- Sensor Cooking: Yes
- Speed Cook: Yes
- Vent Type: Exterior Or Recirculating
- Fan CFM: 400
- Door Style: Left
- Work Surface Light: Incandescent
- Number Of Racks: 1
- Turntable Diameter: 14
- Grease Filter: Yes
- Width: 29.9
- Depth: 16.3
- Height: 17.1
Color: Stainless Steel
Gas Or Electric: Electric
Model - Microwave: MMV4205DS
Model - Oven: MET8820DS
Suite Size: 2
Covers parts & labor for 2 years from date of purchase. Please call Whirlpool at 1-866-698-2538 for Service & parts M-F 8AM – 10PM EST.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order. Delivery agent will call to set up a delivery appointment.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent. Island, mountain and rural/remote location deliveries are subject to longer delivery times than stated above and possible cancellation when outside our delivery zone.
Basic Installation & Haul Away in limited areas**
Delivery & installation can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements*. Installation is limited to the zip codes listed in the link above and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code. Some state and local codes require certain appliance installations to be performed by licensed contractors (plumbers or electricians). In these areas, we will not be able to provide installation.
*Location must meet the installation requirements: Kitchen Installation Requirements
**Dishwasher Installation & haul away is available in the following locations: Availability by ZIP Code
****No Hardwire installations in Albany, NY, states of: WA, OR, ID, IA, NE, KS, LA, FL, NC, SC, OK, MS, ME, MA, parts of TN.
Appliance Order Processing and Home Delivery
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
3. Once the product has been assigned to fulfill your order you will receive a second order status tracking email, whereby the carrier will be contacting you to set up a delivery appointment. Please wait for this email before contacting Whirlpool or Costco.com.
You must take delivery within 10 days of contact from the delivery agent pending available delivery appointments. Delivery agent will make 2 attempts to contact you for delivery, which may occur before the stated delivery lead time above. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled. Recipient must be home at time of delivery. Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Deliveries are scheduled to occur Monday through Friday and with a 4-hour window on an agreed upon day.
Delivery is available to Hawaii and Montana. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Alaska, Puerto Rico or Wyoming.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.