Maximum Strength Mucinex® DM, 48 Tablets
Tame your cough and chest congestion with Maximum Strength.
To fight your worst chest congestion and cough, go to the Max, Maximum Strength Mucinex® DM.
- Chest Congestion
Major features of Maximum Strength Mucinex® DM:
- Breaks up mucus that causes chest congestion
- Controls Cough
- Lasts for 12 hours
Do not crush, chew or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
Age - Dose
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Active Ingredients (in each extended-release bi-layer tablet) - Purposes:
Dextromethorphan HBr 60 mg - Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 1200 mg - Expectorant
Carbomer Homopolymer type B; D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake: Hypromellose, USP; Magnesium Stearate, NF; Microcrystalline Cellulose, NF; Sodium Starch Glycolate, NF.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or
- inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Do not use:
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing. Store at 20-25 degrees Celsius (68-77 degrees Fahrenheit).
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.