Maximum Strength Mucinex®, 48 Tablets
Fight Chest Congestion with Maximum Strength.
Maximum Strength Mucinex® is made for:
- Chest Congestion
Major features of Maximum Strength Mucinex®:
Breaks up excess mucus that causes chest congestion.
Lasts for 12 hours
Do not crush, chew or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
Age - Dose:
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Active Ingredient (in each extended-release bi-layer tablet) - Purpose:
Guaifenesin 1200 mg - Expectorant.
Carbomer Homopolymer type B; FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake: Hypromellose, USP; Magnesium Stearate, NF; Microcrystalline Cellulose, NF; Sodium Starch Glycolate, NF.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Do not use: for children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing. Store between 20-25 degrees Celsius (68-77 degrees Fahrenheit).