Master Grade Premium Multi-stage Electric Knife Sharpener
Master Grade Premium sharpener is built not only by an engineer but an expert in the knife industry. This product is manufactured using the finest materials obtainable to ensure fine performance and lasting durability.
Master Grade has exclusive patented angle guides that will sharpen the blade’s wide (spine) up to 4 mm or 0.15” and maximum blade contact high up to 0.08” therefore able to create a perfect bevel for knife. Most knife brands only sharpen blades up to 0.03” high, meaning that it will not be able to create a new bevel when it’s dull specifically conventional knives. Master Grade’s unique angle guides prevent this problem.
- The Premium model is not for serrated or single edge knife
- Designed for most of kitchen knives include recurved blade (aka hawksbill or tourne blade).
- The perfect bevel’s blade will extend cutlery life up to ten times
- Master Grade premium soft stones are oven baked at least 60 days, for super balance (other brands mostly baked between 1 to 3 days)
- Premium Soft stone technology minimizes burr.
- Angle guides maintain 15 degree blade edge
- Used by home, restaurants or light commercial use
- Includes 5.5” Japanese Usuba knife
- Voltage: 100V – 120V AC
- Wheel speed: 1,100 rpm
- Torque: 900 G.C.M.
- Maximum blade angle: 15 ° angle
- Minimum blade angle: 11 ° angle
- Blade sharpening area (height): Max 0.08” or 2 mm
- UL, CE and VDE certified
- Dimensions: 9” L x 3” W x 3.7” H
- Weight: 2.5 lb
Brand: Master Grade
Length: 9 in.
Width: 3 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.