Master Grade HD Electric Commercial Knife Sharpener
Master Grade knife sharpeners were designed by an engineer and practitioner in the knife industry. The benefit of his experience is transferred by technology and modern manufacturing to the final user in the form of these high quality sharpeners.
Master Grade offers a unique feature in the commercial model, a flexible sharpening wheel that is unlike the conventional stone wheeled units which tend to overheat and grind away blades. Users will be delighted with this innovative sharpener which produces a razor sharp edge in just seconds, clean edge just like new.
- Works on serrated knives
- Will not work on single edge or recurved blade (hawksbill or tourne blade)
- Creates a knife angle from 6 º to 32º
- Narrow opening top, guided 15º angle
- Unique "soft touch" and flexible sharpening wheels
- No water or oil, no mess during sharpening
- Heavy duty, built with fire resistance and high impact housing
- Used widely by home chefs, meat cutters, butchers, chefs, hunters, knife sharpening services, commercial kitchens worldwide
- Safe and durable, easy to maintain, just clean it regularly
- Easy to use, save time and money
- Includes 7” Japanese Santoku knife and 7” Japanese Usuba knife
- Voltage: 100V – 120V AC/180 Watt
- Sharpening Angle ( Tan Θ): 15°
- Blade Angle/Blade Thickness: 6° ~ 30°/ Up to 0.16" or 4 mm spine (blade thickness)
- Wheel Speed / Torque: 2,500 RPM/ 3,000 GCM
- Max Blade Contacts: Up to 0.6” or 15 mm high
- UL commercial and NSF certifications
- Dimensions: 13" L x 4.9" W x 4.5" H
- Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Wide opening top Sharpener: Used to sharpen thin, pocket knives, thicker cleaver, serrated , bolster knife; Created angle between 6º to 30º angle
- Narrow opening top Sharpener: Used to sharpen thin knives; Guided 15º angle
- 1 pair of Medium sharpening wheel
- 1 pair of Coarse sharpening Wheel
- 1 piece of 7" Japanese Usuba knife
- 1 piece of 7" Japanese Santoku knife
Brand: Master Grade
Commercial Grade: Yes
Height: 4.9 in.
Length: 13 in.
Speed: 2,500 Rotation per Minute
Voltage: 120 Volt
Weight: 5.4 lb.
Width: 4.5 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.