Mason Fabric Queen Sleeper Sofa
Mason Sleeper Sofa provides both the classic sophistication of a traditional sofa and the function of a sofa sleeper. Mason Sofa has an attractive tight cushion back design, traditional rolled arms, welt detailing, box seat construction with inner spring cushions and wooden legs. Klaussner’s patented mechanism design ensures that you will not feel the “bar across your back” when sleeping. And our inner spring cushions will ensure that you don’t feel the “bar” through the seat when you are sitting on the sofa.
Please email email@example.com to receive a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
- Color: Incline Cocoa
- Fabric: Sofa = 75% Polypropylene + 25% Polyester
- Accent Pillows = 73% Polyester + 27 % Polypropylene
- 8.5 gauge tempered steel springs are attached to the frame with spring-clips and connected together with two 16 gauge cords for added stability and uniformity.
- Each frame is designed using 3D drafting software and precision-cut state of the art CNC Routers. All frames are designed to fit together like a puzzle by using mortise and tendon joints to provide extra rigidity and strength.
- T-Nuts are driven and crimped into place for superior holding power for all legs that screw into the frame
- Cleaning: To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot cleaning with a mild solvent, an upholstery shampoo or the foam from a mild detergent. When using a solvent or dry cleaning product, follow instructions carefully and clean only in a well ventilated room. Avoid any product which is highly toxic. If using either method, pretest a small are before proceeding. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.
- Two Accent pillows: 20" x 20"
- Seat Height: 20”
- Seat Depth: 22”
- Between Arms: 65”
- 6 1/4 “ overall thickness
- 13 ½” gauge high carbon steel springs
- Low melt fiber insulator, needle punched for increased strength
- All materials serged for additional strength and to prevent slippage
- Recessed handle grip for Smooth open/close operation
- Double lock headrest allows you to watch TV
- Recessed shoulder tube eliminates the common complaint of other sofa beds
- 81”W X 35”D X 33”H
- Weight: 191 lbs
Collection Name: Mason
Depth: 35 in.
Furniture Function: Sleeper
Height: 33 in.
Upholstery Material: Fabric
Weight: 191 lb.
Width: 81 in.
Standard shipping via White Glove* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call or email to set up appointment with delivery window. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.