Starting at $64.99 after $5 OFF
Made-to-Fit Your Cabinets to Maximize Your Space From 6" to 36" Wide
Now you can add made-to-fit slide-out shelves to any existing cabinet in your home…just like those found in new custom kitchen cabinets.
Since 1992 Slide-A-Shelf has been helping homeowners make their lives easier by getting and staying organized. No longer will you have to get on your hands and knees to reach an item that is stored in the back of your cabinet. Finding a long lost pot or pan will simply be a thing of the past! By retrofitting your cabinets with made-to-fit slide-out shelves you will maximize your storage space and everything will now be easy to reach!
Slide-A-Shelf slide-outs are available in two models. Our Deluxe FE series feature full-extension steel ball-bearing telescoping style rails. Our Deluxe Plus SC series features our upgraded full extension rails with a soft-close mechanism. Both rail types are rated to hold up to 100 lbs. (including the weight of the shelf). Great for use in kitchens, pantries, under kitchen sinks, bathrooms, under bathroom sinks, utility rooms and anywhere else you have “stuff” you need to quickly get to. Make your life easier today by adding made-to-fit slide-out shelves.
Custom made slide-out shelf pricing:
- Item# 563772 - Any size* Slide-Out Shelf Deluxe FE Full Extension - $64.99
- Item# 563776 - Any size* Slide-Out Shelf Deluxe Plus SC Full Extension with soft close - $74.99
- Made-to-fit your cabinets to maximize your storage space, from 6" - 36" wide.
- Convenience at your finger tips.
- Stop bending and reaching.
- Find things you forgot you had.
- Heavy-duty wood construction (rails rated to hold up to 100 lbs.) and ergonomic design (4” polyurethane tapered Baltic birch sides).
- Step-by-step instructions with photos.
- Quick and easy installation. Mounts to your cabinet base or existing shelf.
- Choose from Oak, Maple, Poplar (paint-grade) solid wood fronts (stainable/paintable) or Baltic Birch (prefinished with clear polyurethane coat) to blend in with your cabinet décor.Maintenance free for years of trouble-free use.
- Shipped complete within 5 business days in environmentally designed packaging.
- Materials and workmanship guaranteed for five (5) years.
- Click on the Order Wizard link above.
- Use the easy step-by-step instructions in the Order Wizard to choose your rails (full extension or soft-close) and wood front type (Oak, Maple, Poplar or Baltic Birch).
- Carefully measure the clear opening (width) and depth of your cabinets with the doors fully open.
- Enter these measurements and note the locations of the cabinets where you want slide-outs.
- Review for accuracy, then ADD TO CART on Costco.com and check out.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.