MW Mounts™ 42" - 85" Full Motion TV Wall Mount
The MW MOUNTS™ Extra Large Full Motion Mount is a low profile wall mount for panels up to 85”, up to 150lbs in weight, and for 16” and 24” stud walls. The Extra Large Full Motion Mount has been designed for quick, easy, and accurate installation (all necessary hardware included). This mount allows you to have your flat panel TV either flat against the wall (3.6” low profile), tilted down for glare control or optimum viewing angle, or pulled out from the wall (31” extension) and angled towards a separate viewing area. Due to it’s unique single-arm design, this mount allows even large TV’s to be corner mounted. Also, the ‘centering feature’ on the wall plate allows a full 8” of lateral shift. With cable management on both the front and rear arm supports and with post installation leveling feature your TV will be mounted right the first time.
MW MOUNTS™, a brand of MW Products™ is the result of a true passion for the CE Industry combined with over 50 years of experience. As flat panels become lighter, thinner and smarter, MW MOUNTS™ believes that flat panel mounts need to follow suit. All MW MOUNTS™ products are designed with a ‘safety first’ attitude and as such are tested to four times the maximum recommended weight. In addition, MW MOUNTS™ are designed to look as good as they function. Complementing the new flat panels, MW MOUNTS™ products are closer to the wall, have rich finishes and come with top grade hardware. All of this combines to make your flat panel mounting experience an enjoyable one
- Maximum TV Weight: 150lbs
- TV Size Range: 42”-85”
- 31" Extension, 16" & 24" Wood Stud, Grade 5 Wall Hardware and all necessary flat panel hardware
- Mounting Pattern: (mm x mm) (w x h) Up to 700 x 500 including 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 200 x 300, 300 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 200, 400 x 300, 400 x 400, 600 x 400, & 700 x 500 (Adapters available for up to 800mm (w) please call MW Mounts for more information 602-674-1000).
- Mounting profile: 3.6"
- Extends: 31" from wall
- Ideal for corner mount installation
- Tilt: -3°/+15° with two integrated ratchet levers.
- Roll/ level: +/- 3.5°, pre or post-install
- Easy Attach™ feature allows TV panel and Universal Adapter to be safely & quickly connected to Mount
- Open wall plate design for flexibility in cable management and power management
- 8” Lateral adjustment of arm assembly on wall plate allows for improved centering of panel on wall.
- Wall Mounting: 16” & 24” Double wood stud and solid concrete.
- Wall Plate: 29.5” (26.3” without plastic end caps) Heavy duty 2.5mm & 4.0mm hot rolled steel for added strength
- Pan: 88° (left/ right with 70” panel)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 31” x 20.9” x 3.6”
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 33.8lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
Assembly: Ready to Assemble
Brand: MW Mounts
Depth: 3.6 in.
Double Stud: Yes
Extension Length: 31 in.
Height: 20.9 in.
Maximum Television Size: 85 in.
Mounting Profile: 3.6 in.
Tilt Capability: Yes
Wall Mount: Yes
Weight Capacity: 150 lb.
Width: 31 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
** State law may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.