$79.99 After $20 OFF
MW Mounts™ 32" - 70" Full Motion TV Wall Mount
The MW MOUNTS™ Large Full Motion Mount is a low profile wall mount for panels up to 70” and up to 125lbs. The Large Full Motion Mount has been designed for quick, easy, and accurate installation (all necessary hardware included). This mount allows you to have your flat panel TV either flat against the wall (2.9” low profile), tilted down for glare control or optimum viewing angle, or pulled out from the wall (21” extension) and angled towards a separate viewing area. With cable management on both arm supports and post installation leveling feature your TV will be mounted right the first time.
MW MOUNTS™, a brand of MW Products™ is the result of a true passion for the CE Industry combined with over 50 years of experience. As flat panels become lighter, thinner and smarter, MW MOUNTS™ believes that flat panel mounts need to follow suit. All MW MOUNTS™ products are designed with a ‘safety first’ attitude and as such are tested to four times the maximum recommended weight. In addition, MW MOUNTS™ are designed to look as good as they function. Complementing the new flat panels, MW MOUNTS™ products are closer to the wall, have rich finishes and come with top grade hardware. All of this combines to make your flat panel mounting experience an enjoyable one.
- Maximum TV Weight: 125lbs
- TV Size Range: 32”-70”
- Mounting Pattern: (mm x mm) (w x h) Up to 600 x 400 including 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 200 x 300, 300 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 200, 400 x 300, 400 x 400, & 600 x 400 (Adapters available for up to 800mm (w) please call MW Mounts for more information 602-674-1000).
- Mounting profile: 2.9"
- Extends: 21" from wall
- Ideal for corner mount installation
- Tilt: -3°/+15° with integrated ratchet lever.
- Roll/ level: +/- 3°, pre or post-install
- Easy Attach™ feature allows TV panel and Universal Adapter to be safely & quickly connected to Mount
- Open wall plate design for flexibility in cable management and power management
- 3” Lateral adjustment of arm assembly on wall plate
- Wall Mounting: 16” Double wood stud and solid concrete. (Adapters available for 24” wood stud installations- Please call MW Mounts for more information 602-674-1000)
- Wall Plate: 18” Heavy duty 2.8mm steel
- Pan: 80°
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 26” x 17” x 2.9”
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 5 years
Brand: MW Mounts
Depth: 2.9 in.
Extension Length: 21 in.
Height: 17 in.
Maximum Television Size: 70 in.
Mounting Profile: 2.9 in.
Single Stud: Yes
Tilt Capability: Yes
Wall Mount: Yes
Weight Capacity: 125 lb.
Width: 26 in.
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 - 7 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.