Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Nintendo 3DS Video Game
Publisher: Nintendo of America
Category: Action Platformer
Players: Up to 4 Players
Luigi is back on a mission to remove a bunch of stubborn ghosts from some spooky mansions. Armed with his trusty Poltergust ghost-sucking vacuum cleaner, Mario's brother takes center stage to capture these pesky phantoms.
- Shining a light on the ghosts is no longer enough to stun them into immobility. Players need to activate a strobe function and release it to stun the ghosts before sucking them up with the Poltergust.
- Different types of ghosts haunt the different mansions. Luigi must figure out how to defeat each one of them and find hidden secrets to unlock new areas and treasure chests. These new elements add more variety and introduce new puzzle-solving mechanics.
- Players can use the Poltergust to help Luigi remove wallpaper to reveal hidden areas, clean up piles of treasure-hiding leaves or suck up stacks of coins and bills. But in reality, the nervous and reluctant Luigi just wants to get as far away from these ghosts as possible.
- The 3D visuals bring the mansions, ghosts and surroundings to life. Players experience all the haunting chills and fun the game has to offer.
- This game is the first follow-up to the 2001 Nintendo GameCube launch title Luigi's Mansion.
- Category: Action Platform
- Publisher: Nintendo of America
- Platform: Nintendo 3DS
- Rated: “E” for Everyone
- Number of Players: Up to 4
- Release Date: March 24, 2013
Number of Players: 1 Player
Video Game Genre: Action-Adventure
Video Game Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Video Game Rating: E (Everyone)
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.