LiquidArt Fountains Mountain Spring Pondless Fountain
Shown here is the Mountain Spring fountain package, our best-selling pondless fountain! The "rock" bubbler is actually a very realistic-looking, hand-made, GFRC (concrete) bubbler that has been molded from a natural stone, giving it a very realistic appearance and texture, but without the weight of natural stone. The Mountain Spring bubbler only weighs approximately 90 lbs, which makes it easy to position on the fountain base without having to use heavy equipment, which can be expensive, and can damage existing landscaping.
The fountain base (reservoir) is completely self-contained. It's designed to be used in-ground (although it can sit on a patio or deck, as well), and holds approximately 70 gallons of water. Built-in supports and high-strength grating support the bubbler, and a mesh screen over the grate keeps debris out of the reservoir, so maintenance is virtually non-existent!
- Fast & simple installation, usually about 4 hours
- Easy-to-follow installation guide with color photos showing step-by-step instructions
- Pre-assembled plumbing and connecting pieces are included, no cutting or gluing is necessary!
- Very low maintenance (30 min. or less per year)
- Very durable, long-lasting, leak proof design
- Delivered in one package
- Tools needed: Shovel, measuring tape, scissors, level
- Rugged polyethylene reservoir with removable grating
- Access hatch for easy water flow adjustment and access to pump
- Includes a continuously re-circulating, 700 gallon-per-hour submersible magnetic drive pump
- Grounded power cord length: Approximately 15 ft.
- Water flow adjustment valve allows you to control how much water flows from the fountain
- Reservoir capacity: 70+ gallons
- Pumps up to 700 gallons per hour
- Six-foot flexible hose is easy to manipulate and easy to connect to the rock bubbler
- Approximate dimensions: 48"W x 48"L x 10.5"D (Base), 24"W x 36"L x 24"H (Bubbler)
- River rock (shown above) or other preferred ground cover is sold separately.
- Environmental responsibility—LiquidArt uses recycled plastic in our reservoirs, and the pumps are low-energy consumption pumps.
- 24" Bubbler
- Fountain base w/70+ gallon reservoir: 48"W x 48"H x 10.5"D
- Mesh Filtering Screen
- 700gph pump
- Ball-valve manifold to control the water flow to each individual rock separately
- Hoses and all necessary connectors
- Approximate Weight: 90 lbs
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.