LiquidArt Fountains Klamath Basin Birdbath-style Bubbler
This LiquidArt fountain is perfect when space, or a budget, is limited. The kit includes a very realistic-looking, hand-made GFRC (concrete) “faux” bubbler that has been molded from a natural stone. It provides the durability, look, and texture of a rock bubbler, without the weight of natural stone! It only weighs approximately 25lbs, and is easy to position on the fountain base without having to use expensive equipment. The “bird-bath” style bowl in the top of the rock, holds about an inch of water, which then gently cascades over the sides and back into the hidden water reservoir.
The fountain base (reservoir) is completely self-contained. It holds approximately 12 gallons of water, and the submersible magnetic-drive pump can move 396 gallons per hour. The pump, water flow adjustment valve and hose are all included, pre-cut, pre-glued and ready to go. Simply screw the connections together, fill the reservoir with water, plug your pump in, sit back and enjoy your fountain!
- Fast & simple installation, usually about 2 hours
- Easy-to-follow installation guide with color photos showing step-by-step instructions
- Pre-assembled plumbing and connecting pieces are included, no cutting or gluing is necessary!
- Very low maintenance (30 min. or less per year)
- Very durable, long-lasting, leak proof design
- Delivered in one package
- Tools needed: Shovel, measuring tape, scissors, level
- Rugged polyethylene reservoir with removable grating
- Access cutout for easy entry to pump and water flow adjustment
- Continuously re-circulating submersible pump
- Grounded power cord length: Approximately 6 ft.
- Water flow adjustment valve allows you to control how much water flows from the fountain
- Reservoir capacity: Approximately 12 gallons
- Pumps up to 396 gallons per hour
- 30” hose is easy to manipulate and easy to connect to the rock bubbler
- Approximate dimensions: 24"Wx 24"L x 7"D (Base), 16”x16” (bubbler)
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.