LiquidArt Fountains Double Cascade with Accent Rock Planter
The Double Cascade combination provides a realistic look, large but lightweight bubblers with built-in pipes and easy-to-connect PVC unions.
The included accent planter gives the combination the appearance of having an “odd” number of rocks (as most landscape designers suggest), without the expense of a larger pump that would be required with a third bubbler. In addition, it allows the homeowner to change flowers and grasses in the planter during different times of the year, refreshing the look!
- Quick, affordable way to improve outdoor living area and increase home value.
- Sounds and aesthetics help provide a place for relaxation and stress relief.
- Instant gratification and a small footprint. No commitment to a major project is required.
- Easy to install, with no special equipment (front loaders, etc.). GFRC rocks are lightweight, compared to natural stone, but durable enough to withstand the elements.
- Virtually no maintenance, especially when compared to traditional ponds.
- Safer for children and pets than traditional ponds with standing water.
- No rubber liners to puncture or leak.
- Quality product/extended warranty unmatched by others in the industry.
- Reservoir capacity: 70+ gallons
- Pumps up to 950 gallons per hour
- Environmental responsibility—LiquidArt uses recycled plastic in our reservoirs, and the pumps are low-energy consumption pumps.
- 36" Bubbler
- 24" Bubbler
- Fountain base w/70+ gallon reservoir: 48"W x 48"H x 10.5"D
- Mesh Filtering Screen
- 950gph pump
- Ball-valve manifold to control the water flow to each individual rock separately
- Hoses and all necessary connectors
- Approximate Weight: 275 lbs
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.