Lifetime Tamarack Kayak
The Lifetime Tamarack Kayak is a "sit-on-top" kayak that has a comfortable backrest for your long paddling adventures. Designed for extreme safety and stability, the Tamarack has a stable flat bottom with deep tracking channels and stability chine rails. The kayak is constructed of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) making it durable, UV-protected, and impact resistant. The lightweight, 50 pound design and front and rear carry handles make it easy to transport to and from the waterfront. With shock cord straps, multiple footrest positions, and a 6" rear compartment, this kayak has plenty of "extras" to enhance your paddling experience.
- Best Use: Flat water and slow moving rivers
- Ability Level: Beginner to intermediate
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Carry Weight: 50 lbs
- Durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- UV-protected – Will not fade, crack, or peel
- Deep hull tracking channels
- Stability chine rails
- Stable flat bottom
- Multiple footrest positions for different size riders
- Comfortable seat back for long paddling adventures
- Front and rear shock cord straps
- 6" rear storage compartment
- Front and rear T-Handles for easy transport
- Paddle cradles
- Color: Red
- Draft: 5”
- Blow-Molded Polyethylene Kayak: 120" x 31" x 14.1"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- 2-piece paddle
- Asymmetrical blades
- Aluminum shafts with vinyl-covered hand grips and drip cups
- Standard push button For two position feather adjustment
- Curved blades are designed for strength and durability
- Length: 86.6”
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Blades: Molded engineered polymer
- Shafts: Aircraft grade aluminum (2.857cm dia)
- Blade Adjustments:90 and 60 Degree feather blade stops
Adjustable Seat Backs: Yes
Height: 14.1 in.
Includes Handle(s): With Handle(s)
Length: 120 in.
Maximum Weight Capacity: 275 lb.
Number of Seats: 1
Weight: 50 lb.
Width: 31 in.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.