Lifetime Horizontal Shed
Need to expand your storage, but have limited space available? Store your things outside in a Lifetime Horizontal Shed. The rigid double-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction makes the shed strong, durable, and sturdy. Its UV-protected construction and weather resistant design helps keep your valuables safe. Store two large garbage cans, or anything you need extra room for. With the 5-year warranty, you know your Horizontal Shed will last for years.
- Rigid Double-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid
- Attractive Appearance and Design
- Weather-Resistant Steel Hinges
- Lockable Doors with External Latching Mechanism
- Built to hold two large garbage cans
- Constructed for a variety of uses
- UV-Protected Panels and Lid - Will Not Fade, Crack, or Peel
- Assembly Required- Manufacture suggests 3 people, 1-2 hours
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Interior Capacity: 75 Cubic Feet
- Outside Dimensions
- Length: 75.2" (191,1 cm)
- Width: 42.2" (107,3 cm)
- Height: 52" (132,1 cm)
- Inside Dimensions
- Length: 71.2" (180.9 cm)
- Width: 38.5" (97,8 cm)
- Front Height: 42.5" (107.9 cm)
- Back Height: 48.2" (122,6 cm)
Material: High Density Polyethylene
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.