Lifetime 8' Utility Table 4-pk
Lifetime® Utility Tables are made from polyethylene, a plastic that is virtually indestructible. It will not chip, crack or peel like particleboard laminates or wood. Polyethylene has superior durability and is ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It is easier to clean, is lightweight and more attractive than a wood table. Our polyethylene is formulated with UV inhibitors that are designed to maintain the integrity of the polyethylene when exposed to sunlight, making our tables and chairs weather resistant. All of our tables are stain resistant, even the toughest of stains such as red punch, tomato sauce, mustard and motor oil cannot stain the Lifetime® tabletop.
With Lifetime®, you can count on the highest quality design and construction. All of our products feature the highest-quality steel parts. Every table features a hammer-toned, powder-coat finish that makes the steel rust-and-scratch-resistant. Powder coating is the most durable coloring process on the market. It is stronger than traditional paints and provides a strong weather-resistant seal.
- Colors: White Granite or Almond
- Superior strength and durability
- Made of high-impact polyethylene
- Blow-molded double-wall construction
- Steel frame with all-weather finish
- Lightweight – 35% lighter than wood tables
- Rounded edges for easy handling
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Attractive in style and appearance
- Chain link leg lock – over 200% more material at the point of stress
- Patented frame design – integrates legs, perimeter channels and center supports
- 10-Gauge steel on brace arms for increased strength
- Steel frame holds 2,500 static pounds of evenly distributed weight
- Non-Marring feet ends won’t mark up your floors
- Seamless one-piece tabletop eliminates possibility of separation, a common occurrence in ABS tables
- Stack Height – 2 1/4” – ten tables stack less than 24 inches tall
- Hammertone Powder-coat finish on steel frame is scratch-resistant
- Leg brace below the bend – stronger than common u-shaped legs
- 24 3/4” Leg stance for increased strength and stability
- Impact resistant corners engineered for superior strength and durability
- 18-Gauge, 1 1/8” diameter steel tubing – lighter, stronger than common 16-gauge, 1” diameter tubing
- Snap-In design secures legs for storage and transport
- 8’ Utility Table dimensions: 96"W x 30"D x 29"H
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
Commercial Grade: Yes
Frame Material: Steel
Height: 29 in.
Length: 30 in.
Tabletop Material: Polyethylene
Weight Capacity (Evenly Distributed): 2,500 lb.
Width: 96 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1-800-225-3865 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.