Lifetime® 8' x 18" Seminar Table Collection
Accommodate more people in less space with the Lifetime® seminar table. This seminar table has a slim design that is ideal for training seminars and workshops. Compared to the 30” width of a standard banquet table, the seminar table has a narrow 18” width which provides just the right amount of table space for water glasses and notebooks—rather than a three course meal! Lightweight material and portable design makes this table easy to transport and store. Constructed from UV-protected polyethylene plastic with powder-coated steel for strength and durability. Weather-protected against fading, warping, or rusting so it can be used for outdoor events as well. Water resistant, stain resistant, and easy to clean. These seminar tables require very low maintenance and are very easy to manage.
- Available in: Single, 5-pk and 18-pk
- Colors: Granite white with grey frame
- Seminar Table
- Steel frame holds 1500 static pounds of evenly distributed weight
- Superior strength and durability
- Made of high-impact polyethylene
- Blow-molded double-wall construction
- Steel frame with all-weather finish
- Lightweight – 35% lighter than wood tables
- Rounded edges for easy handling
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Attractive in style and appearance
- Chain link leg lock – over 200% more material at the point of stress
- Patented frame design – integrates legs, perimeter channels and center supports
- 10-Gauge steel on brace arms for increased strength
- Non-Marring feet ends won’t mark up your floors
- Seamless one-piece tabletop eliminates possibility of separation, a common occurrence in ABS tables
- Hammertone Powder-coat finish on steel frame is scratch-resistant
- Impact resistant corners engineered for superior strength and durability
- Snap-In design secures legs for storage and transport
- Overall dimensions: 96"W x 18"D x 29"H
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Depth: 18 in.
Height: 29 in.
Width: 72 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1-800-225-3865 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.