Life Fitness T7-0 Treadmill - Assembly Included
Striking design aesthetics combined with unmatched customization and personalization options allow exercisers to train their way. From the adjustable FlexDeck® Select to programs that record and remember every move, the T7-0 delivers a workout that is just what a person wants it to be. Designed to be the perfect treadmill for the home, each exerciser who steps on to it makes it their own perfect workout experience.
Lifepulse™ contact and Polar® wireless
Provide heart rate monitoring systems to keep exercisers aware of their heart rate and help them stay in their target zone.
My Treadmill stores personal settings and custom workouts for 4 users.
Sleek, contemporary design makes this treadmill a welcome addition to a home.
Spacious 60” x 22” running surface accommodates long strides with ease.
Deluxe console with touch-sensitive controls and interactive lighting is easy and enjoyable to use.
FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System
FlexDeck® Select adjustable shock absorption system allows the exerciser to adjust the firmness of the running surface to mimic various terrains.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included)
- Frame: Robotically welded steel frame
- Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph
- Incline: 0 - 15%
- Motor System: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty MagnaDrive™ motor system
- Motor Controller: Microprocessor-based PWM controller
- Deck: 3/4” commercial grade isocyanide
- Deck Shock Absorption: FlexDeck® shock absorption system with 3 firmness settings
- Handrails: Side handrails and front Ergo™ bar
- Belt: 60” L x 22” W multi-ply, pre-lubricated
- Rollers: 2.5” precision crowned
- GoSystem™ Lower Control Pad: One-touch Quick Start; Three customizable speed presets; Three customizable incline presets
- Accessories: Removable dishwasher-safe water bottle holders and accessory tray
- Maximum user weight: 400 lbs
- Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 80.25" x 32" x 59"
- Unit weight: 340 lbs
- Power Requirements: plug-in (all major voltage configurations)
- Safety: CE, CSA, FCC, GS/TUV, UL
- Warranties: Lifetime warranty on frame and LifeSpring™ shock absorbers; 10-year on motor; 7-year on parts; 1-year on labor (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)
- Display Readouts: 16 character LED message center.
- Work out profile display size: 10” X 24”
- Number of workouts: 20 (Manual, Hill, Random, Fat Burn, Cardio, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart rate, Time-Based, 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport training, 30 minute walk, 45 minute cross-train, Distance based, 3 mile jog, 10,000steps, weight loss, EZ incline)
- Quick start
- Cool Down mode
- On-the fly programming
- Level / Incline
- Speed (mph, km/h)
- Heart rate
- Target heart rate
- Calories per Hour
- Time in heart rate zone
Heart Rate Measured: Yes
Height: 59 in.
Length: 80.25 in.
Maximum Incline Range: 15 Percent
Maximum Speed: 12 MPH
Motor: 3 Horsepower
Shock Absorbing Deck: Yes
Walking Surface Length: 60 in.
Walking Surface Width: 22 in.
Weight: 340 lb.
Weight Capacity: 400 lb.
Width: 32 in.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3-4 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
To schedule installation of your Life Fitness product please call 1-800-527-6063 and select option #5. You will be directed to the Customer Service Department related to Costco. Please reference your Life Fitness tracking number listed above when speaking with the representative.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.