$1,699.99 After $500 OFF
Life Fitness Smart Series Elliptical Cross Trainer - Assembly Required
The Smart Series Cross-Trainer gives you everything you need for a total-body workout — with everything you expect from a Life Fitness Elliptical Cross-Trainer. With Life Fitness’ exclusive WhisperStride™ technology you’ll enjoy a smooth and remarkably quiet workout. Plus, the low step-up height of only 6.5” makes it easy to get onto your Smart Series Cross-Trainer.
Ball bearings at every joint ensure a smooth workout experience on a remarkably durable machine
Lower Body Workout
ErgoGrip™ stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts
Hands to heart
Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system (wireless chest strap included)
Patented Link6™ elliptical drive system provides a smooth, natural stride
Close pedal spacing for a more natural feeling movement
Provides seamless iPod® or iPhone® connectivity and charging
Easy to reach music selection and volume control right on the console
Significantly lowers energy consumption by up to 90% when unit is not in use
Smooth and Quiet
Exclusive WhisperStride™ technology provides a remarkably quiet, fluid stride.
- Stride Length: 20” fixed stride length
- Handlebars: Upper body moving arms
- ErgoGrip™: Stationary front handlebar
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Workout Programs 6 preprogrammed programs (Manual, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio & Fit Test) plus unlimited custom workouts through LFconnect.com
- Resistance System: 20 resistance levels
- Accessories: Oversized, water bottle holders
- iPod® Compatibility: Made for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone; iPod Touch 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st generation; iPod Classic, iPod with video; iPod
- Nano 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd generation
- Frame 1.5" x 3" robotically-welded steel frame
- Pedals 16" x 7" oversized pedals
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Minimum Step-up Height: 6.5”
- Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 81" x 30" x 59"
- Unit Weight: 215 lbs
- Power Requirements: Plug-in
- Safety CE, CSA, FCC, TUV, UL Certified
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- 3-year on mechanical and electrical parts
- 1-year on labor (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)
Calories Burned Measured: Yes
Display Type: LCD
Distance Measured: Yes
Grip Sensors: Yes
Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
Height: 59 in.
Inputs Included: iPod
Length: 81 in.
Number of Exercise Programs: 13
Stride Length: 20 in.
Time Measured: Yes
Water Bottle Holder: Yes
Weight: 215 lb.
Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
Width: 30 in.
Standard shipping is via common carrier "threshold delivery". "Threshold delivery" includes placement inside your front door or garage. Placement in your room of choice, removal of packing materials and assembly are not included. Delivery can only be made inside the front door on the ground floor of multi-level housing. Carrier will call to set up a delivery appointment. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of check out. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, and will be scheduled as a 4 hour window. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.