Life Fitness F1 Smart Folding Treadmill - Assembly Included
Life Fitness is the most recognized name in health clubs and trusted at home by knowledgeable exercisers who want the best. The F1 Smart Treadmill is refined in the same biomechanics lab used for our health club equipment. Our reliability experts test for hundreds of hours and simulate over five million footfalls to ensure the treadmill investment pays off over many years of workout success.
FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System
Our patented system reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% more than when running outside, decreasing the chance for injury. Plus, our virtually indestructible LifeSpring™ shock absorbers ensure comfortable workouts for years to come.
iPod ® Control and Charging
People enjoy exercising more with their favorite music enabled by seamless controls for iPod. Plus, connect an iPod to charge it while working out—both the exerciser and device finish the workout energized.
Conveniently located button lowers energy usage by 90% when the unit is turned on but not in use and wakes up quickly so workouts never wait.
With Quick Start walk, jog, run preset buttons and speed, incline, pause/resume, stop and iPod controls conveniently located at their fingertips, exercisers can make the most of every workout.
Contact Heart Rate Hand Sensors
Provide convenient heart rate monitoring for a safer and more effective workout.
Easy to reach front mounted water bottle holder and built-in reading rack conveniently located on the console.
- Speed: 0.5 - 10 mph (0.8 - 16.1 kph) on 0.1 increments
- Incline: 0 - 12%
- Motor System: 2.5 HP Continuous Duty motor system
- Deck: 1” medium density fiberboard, Folding deck with gas assisted soft drop
- Deck Shock Absorption: FlexDeck® shock absorption system
- Handrails: Side handrails and front Ergo™ bar with heart rate hand sensors
- Belt: 55” L x 20” W (140 cm x 51 cm) multi-ply, pre-lubricated
- Rollers: 2.6” (6.6 cm) front and 2.0” (5 cm) precision crowned
- GoSystem™ Lower Control Pad: One-touch Quick Start; Three customizable speed presets
- Energy Saver
- Accessory Tray
- Activity Zone
- Soft Drop
- Child Safety Lock (when folded)
- Integrated Reading Rack to place iPad®, Kindle™ or other accessory
- iPod Compatibility iPod touch® (3rd, 2nd, 1st generations), iPod classic®, iPod nano® (5th, 4th, 3rd generations)
- iPod Charging: via 30-pin connector
- Number of preprogramed workouts: 7
- Classic workouts (Manual, Hill, Random, EZ Resistance,™ Sport Training™)
- HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts (Fat Burn and Cardio)
- Fit Test
- Quick Start (Walk, Jog, Run)
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs
- Unfolded Dimensions: 77”L x 34”W x 59”H
- Folded Dimensions: 35”L x 34”W x 75”H
- Unit weight: 259 lbs
- Power Requirements: plug-in (all major voltage configurations)
- Safety: CE, CSA, FCC, GS/TUV, UL
- Blue and white custom etched LCD
- Instructional message center
- Contact Heart Rate hand sensors and telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included)
- Speed (mph, km/h)
- Heart rate
- Target heart rate
- 10-year on motor
- 5-year on parts
- 1-year on labor
Assembly: Ready to Assemble
Calories Burned Measured: Yes
Display Type: LCD
Distance Measured: Yes
Heart Rate Measured: Yes
Height: 59 in.
Inputs Included: iPod
Length: 77 in.
Maximum Incline Range: 0.5 Percent
Maximum Speed: 10 MPH
Motor: 2.5 Horsepower
Number of Workouts: 7
Pace Monitoring: Yes
Shock Absorbing Deck: Yes
Speed Measured: Yes
Time Measured: Yes
Walking Surface Length: 55 in.
Walking Surface Width: 20 in.
Weight: 259 lb.
Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Width: 34 in.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 4-5 weeks from the time of order.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
To schedule installation of your Life Fitness product please call 1-800-527-6063 and select option #5. You will be directed to the Customer Service Department related to Costco. Please reference your Life Fitness tracking number listed above when speaking with the representative.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.