Lava Heat Italia 4G Patio Heater - Heritage Bronze
The 4G is an impressive 8’ ft tall, top-of-the-line flame tower that combines elegant design with outstanding heat functionality. Unlike traditional seasonal patio heaters, the Lava 4G was constructed to be utilized all year-long.
The 4-foot live flame is encased in Lava Heat's signature shatter-proof Borosilicate glass tube and puts out an impressive 61,000 BTUs! This unit puts off satisfying heat and provides great natural light throughout the glass tube. The Borosilicate glass is a material similar to glass bakeware that withstands both extreme heat and cold and can be used with the high setting for hours even during rain, hail or snow. The glass also allows for 360° degrees of heat distribution in a 12 ft. diameter, while the fire can be viewed from any angle. The 4G can be turned ON/OFF and adjusted with Lava Heat Italia's patented one-button, "Easy-Start" infrared electric ignition, which also includes a universal infrared remote that can be used to turn multiple units on at the same time.
The solid 3-sided frame, is constructed of 304 stainless steel, aluminum, and electroplated powder coated paint. This model has a tripod design to help balance on uneven surfaces. The built-in Safety Tilt switch shuts the unit off if it tilts or falls over. This unit comes fully assembled and requires two D batteries (not included).
The unit can be used for up to 14 hours with a 20 lb propane tank. Your Lava 4G unit also includes an optional wheel kit and a fitted protective cover as a great added value!
For all technical questions or service related issues feel free to contact the manufacturer direct (888) 779-LAVA.
- 61,000 BTU
- Heats up to 25 sq. ft. radius
- Constructed of 304 stainless steel, aluminum and elecreplated powder coated paint
- Includes: Heater, wheel kit, tailored weather resistant cover, remote
- Color/Finish: Heritage Bronze
- Glass Type: 4 ft. Premium Borosilicate Glass Tube (Heat and Water Resistant)
- Tank Capacity: Fits either 20 lb or 40 lb tank
- Ignition: Automatic Push Start Infrared Electric Ignition
- Energy Efficiency: 30% More Fuel Efficient Than Traditional Propane Heater
- Flame Setting: 5 Settings (On/Off, High, Med, Low)
- Warranty: Lava Heat Provides a 10 Year Limited Warranty For This Product
- Batteries: Requires 2 x AAA Size Batteries for Remote Controller and 2 x D Size Batteries for Ignition. Batteries Not Included with Unit.
- Unit comes fully assembled
- Fire Safety: automatic shut-off when tipped over
- Safety Grids: All Grids are Safe to Touch
- Fuel Consumption: Lasts up to 14 Hours on a 20 lb Propane Tank (not included)
- Heating Rating: 61,000 BTU
- Heating Area: 12 ft. Diameter
- Item Dimensions: 92”(H) x 25”(W) x 25”(D)
- Box Dimensions: 92”(H) x 25.5”(W) x 25.5”(D)
- Gross Weight: 95.5 lb
- Net Weight: 74 lb
Automatic Off: Yes
Brand: Lava Heat Italia
Color: Heritage Bronze
Heat Rating: 61,000 British Thermal Unit
Heating Area: 25 sq. ft.
Height: 92 in.
Ignition Type: Electric Ignition
Type of Fuel: Propane
Weight: 74 lb.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.