LUXERA SmartSwitch Bluetooth Dimmer with 4 PAR30 LED Lamps
Replaces 4 x 75 Watt
Today LUXERA introduces the most modern wall switch\dimmer – ” LUXERA SmartSwitch”. LUXERA technology brings another quantum leap into the world of LED lighting.
The LUXERA SmartSwitch is a revolutionary stepping stone into LED power management, dimming and connectivity, which is powered by LUXERA proprietary dimming control and bringing dimming levels down to 0.1%.
We guarantee no flicker, no delayed turn on, no overheated lamps, AND no high voltage hazard. LUXERA SmartSwitch delivers customer benefits beyond LED lighting – higher system efficiency, more reliability of LED light sources, low voltage DC-based installation, the ultimate dimming control and remote connectivity with your smart devices.
The LUXERA SmartSwitch App is available today at the Apple App Store for instant downloading. We are currently working on the development of compatible versions of this App for Google and Windows powered devices.
With LUXERA SmartSwitch App, you can:
- Control the dimming of any connected lights in the house
- Turn lights on and off distantly from the comfort of your Smart device
- Customize the name of each connected LUXERA SmartSwitch
- Schedule the lights to turn on and off at a given time based on easily programmed settings
- Set the lights to dim at a chosen time or at a predefined schedule, i.e. enjoy slight dimming levels in the kitchen when you get there for morning coffee
- Take full and complete control of the amount of light used in your home at any given point in time, and even save more energy from dimming LED lights, because LUXERA stands for energy efficiency.
- Customize your preferences and settings with innovative LUXERA SmartSwitch App
- Enjoy the convenience of the dual synchronization between the Wall Switch and the App
- Watch your energy bill going down as you use 7-15 Watt of LED power per lamp compared to typical 50 to 75 Watt per incandescent lamp
- Luxera LED Low Voltage lamps are 10+% more efficient than traditional LED lamps
- Strengthen the quality of light with flicker free performance over the entire dimming range
- Reduce your total cost of ownership through installation, operation and maintenance savings
- Secure your safety with LUXERA SmartSwitch low voltage and DC (direct current) driver in your LED lamps and luminaries
- Impress your friends and neighbors with LUXERA SmartSwitch new look and fresh design
- Convert your Switch and Dimmer into Smart LED Lighting with low voltage DC Power Management and Bluetooth Wireless Remote Control
- Do It Yourself – Install The LUXERA SmartSwitch and use your existing home wire installation*
- Enjoy up to 90% Energy Savings with Illumination Grade PAR30 LED Lamps
- 80 Watt of low voltage LED performance equals 600 Watt of incandescent lighting – provided by the LUXERA SmartSwitch (up to 6 pieces PAR 30 LED lamps each 13 Watt provided by LUXERA)
- The free LUXERA App enables your iPhone and iPad with remote control connectivity, scene setting and individual programming
- Improve the Quality of Light in your home with “Incandescent-like” latest LED technology – 3,000 Kelvin warm white with high color rendering of 80CRI min.
- Enjoy the Convenience of Flicker Free Lighting and Operation through the entire dimming range – from 100% down to 0.1%
- The LUXERA SmartSwitch shall only be used and operated with low voltage DC LED Lamps provided by LUXERA (see instructional manual)
- Please follow the installation guide or consult a certified electrician
- Input voltage: 90-132VAC
- Input frequency: 47-65Hz
- Max power: 85W
- Output voltage range: 40-47VDC
- Dimming levels: 0.1%
- High efficiency: ≥ 90%
- Ambient temperature: -40⁰C +50⁰C
- Overvoltage protection
- Overload, short circuit protection
- Under-voltage lockout
- Bluetooth low energy protocol 4.0
- CSA Certified Product
Brand: Luxera Inc
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.