Kirkland Signature ™ Lansoprazole, USP 15 mg Acid Reducer, 42 Delayed-Release Capsules
Compare to active ingredient in Prevacid® 24 HR Capsules
Kirkland Signature ™ Lansoprazole Delayed- Release Capsules treat your frequent heartburn by stopping acid production at the source, the pumps that release acid into the stomach.
- treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
- adults 18 years of age and older:
- children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
Lansoprazole 15 mg - Acid Reducer.
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, D&C Red No. 33, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C red No. 40, Gelatin, Hypromellose, Magnesium Carbonate, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer Dispersion, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sucrose, Sugar Spheres, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to lansoprazole.
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- liver disease
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck, or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- digoxin (heart medicine)
- theophylline (asthma medicine)
- tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- atazanavir (medicine for HIV infection)
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- you get diarrhea
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- read the directions, warnings, and package insert before use
- keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- keep product out of high heat and humidity
- protect product from moisture
- sodium free
Product of India