Kirkland Signature™ Docusate Sodium, 100 mg., 400 Softgels
Compare to the active ingredient in Colace®
Kirkland Signature™ Stool Softener offers comfortable relief of occasional constipation.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
adults and children 12 years and over: take 1-3 softgels daily
children 2 to under 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily
children under 2 years: ask a doctor
Active Ingredient (in each softgel) – Purpose.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg - Stool softener.
D&C Red #33, Edible Ink, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Special, and Titanium Dioxide.
Do not use
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing