Kirkland Signature™ Omeprazole 20 mg, 42 Tablets
Kirkland Signature™ Omeprazole
Delayed Release Tablets 20mg
Treats Frequent Heartburn!
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take up to 1 to 4 days for full effect
Adults 18 years of age and older:
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not crush tablets in food
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
Active Ingredient (in each tablet):
Omeprazole delayed-release tablet 20 mg. Purpose: Acid Reducer
Carnauba Wax, Ferric Oxide Red, Ferric Oxide Yellow, Hypromellose, Hypromellose Acetate Succinate, Lactose Monohydrate, Monoethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- Atazanavir (medicine for HIV infection)
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity
- Protect product from moisture
Brand: Kirkland Signature
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.