Kirkland Signature™ Naproxen Sodium 220 mg, 400 Caplets
Compare Kirkland Signature™ Naproxen Sodium to the active ingredient in Aleve®
- Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- With 8 to 12 Hour Dosing
- Fast, Long-Lasting Pain Relief
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular aches
- Menstrual cramps
- The common cold
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings). Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Older: Take 1 caplet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last. For the first dose you may take 2 caplets within the first hour. Do not take more than 2 caplets in any 8 to 12 hour period. Do not exceed 3 caplets in a 24 hour period.
Children under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients (in each caplet):
Naproxen Sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200mg)(NSAID)* - Purpose: Pain reliever/Fever reducer.
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Carnauba Wax, FD&C Blue No 2 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Each caplet contains: Sodium 20 mg.
Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash or blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs contain an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- Bleeding problems
- High blood pressure
- Heart or kidney disease
- Taken a diuretic
- Reached age 60 or older
- Problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- Taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- Taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- Long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
- You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- You have difficulty swallowing
- It feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- You develop heartburn
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or last
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Brand: Kirkland Signature
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.