Kirkland Signature™ Mucus Relief Chest 400 mg., 400 Tablets
Kirkland Signature™ Mucus Relief Chest for relief of chest congestion.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet) - Purpose:
Gauifenesin 400 mg - Expectorant
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF ); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
FD&C blue #1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid
Questions or Comments? 1-800-426-9391