Kirkland Signature™ Aspirin 81 mg., 730 Enteric Coated Tablets
Compare to Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin active ingredient^
Kirkland Signature™ Low Dose Enteric Coated Aspirin, aspirin regimen and temporary pain reliever.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet) – Purpose:
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)* - Pain reliever/fever reducer
*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Corn Starch, D&C Yellow #10, FD&C Yellow #6, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Shellac Wax, Silica, Simethicone, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
Reyes Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Facial Swelling
- Asthma (Wheezing)
- Are 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Stomach Bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
- Feel faint
- Have bloody or black stools
- Vomit blood
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
**Ask your doctor before taking this product on a regular basis
^This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer® Low Dose Aspirin.
Questions or Comments? 1-800-426-9391