Kirkland Signature™ LaxaClear™, 1530 Grams
Kirkland Signature™ LaxaClear™ Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Powder for Solution
- Original Prescription Strength
- Relieves Occasional Constipation
- Softens Stool
- Dissolves in Any Beverage
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days.
Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor. The bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap).
Adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- Fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g).
- Stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink.
- Use once a day.
- Use no more than 7 days.
- Ask a doctor.
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 g (cap filled to line) - Laxative.
Other Ingredients: None
- Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol.
- Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain. A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks. Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
- When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have a rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition. You get diarrhea. You need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., distributor or MiraLAX.
Brand: Kirkland Signature
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.