Kirkland Signature™ CoQ10 300 mg., 100 Softgels
Item # 11609795MPI
- Supports Nerve and Muscle health†
- Contributes to Heart and Vascular health†
- Essential in the production of Energy†
- Beneficial for those taking Statin drugs†^
- CoQ10 concentrations decrease as we age. The heart is especially prone to a reduction in CoQ10. Supplementing with this important heart health antioxidant may help support healthy aging.†
- CoQ10 delivers important antioxidants and nutrients that help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range.† CoQ10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with CoQ10.^
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Take one softgel per day with a full glass of water, preferably after a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Each Softgel Contains - % Daily Value*:
Calories 10, Calories from Fat 10, Total Fat 1 g - 2%, Coenzyme Q10 300 mg - **.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone), Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Soy Lecithin, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Riboflavin.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Before taking this product please consult with your healthcare professional if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medicines. Dietary supplements can affect the way medicines work. If you are given a prescription for medicine always tell your healthcare professional what dietary supplements you are taking.
USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency, and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. See www.uspverified.org.