Kirkland Signature™ Children's Acetaminophen Suspension, 8 Ounces
Item # 11630539MPI
2 Bottles, 4 Ounces Each, Grape Flavored Oral Suspension
Compare to Children's Tylenol® Oral Suspension active ingredients.*
Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever
Acetaminophen Oral Suspension 80 mg per 1/2 teaspoon (160 mg per 5 ml)
- Aspirin Free
- Ibuprofen Free
- Alcohol Free
Temporarily reduces fever
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- Do not give more than directed (see Liver warning)
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
Weight (lb); Age (yr) - Dose (tsp or ml)
Under 24 lbs; under 2 years - ask a doctor
24-35 lbs; 2-3 yrs - 1 tsp or 5 ml
36-47 lbs; 4-5 yrs - 1 1/2 tsp or 7.5 ml
48-59 lbs; 6-8 yrs - 2tsp or 10 ml
60-71 lbs; 9-10 yrs - 2 1/2 tsp or 12.5 ml
72-95 lbs; 11 yrs - 3 tsp or 15 ml
Active Ingredients [in each 5ml (1 teaspoon)] - Purpose:
Acetaminophen 160 mg - Pain reliever/fever reducer
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylparaben, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Carrageenan, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Blue No. 1, Flavor, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution.
Each teaspoon contains: Sodium 3 mg.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Every Kirkland Signature™ product is guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards of the leading national brands. If you're not completely satisfied, your money will be refunded.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Tylenol® Oral Suspension.