Kirkland Signature™ Allergy Medicine 25 mg., 600 MINITABS
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy Ultratab™ active ingredient^
Kirkland Signature™ Allergy Medicine, antihistamine and allergy relief.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet) - Purpose:
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg - Antihistamine
Corn Starch, D&C Red #27 Aluminum Lake, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Temporarily relieves symptoms from hay fever and upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny Nose
- Itching, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Runny Nose
Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over - Take 1 to 2 tablets
- Children 6 to 12 years of age - Take 1 Tablet
- Children under 6 years - Do not use.
- Protect from moisture
- Use by expiration date on package
- Store at 25ºC; excursions permitted between15º-30ºc (59º-86ºF)
Questions or Comments? 1-800-426-9391