Kirkland Signature™ Allerclear-D 24 Hour, 15 Extended Release Tablets
Item # 11630220MPI
Non-Drowsy Allergy and Congestion Relief
Available at your local Costco warehouse. Not available for purchase on costco.com.
Compare to Claritin-D® 24 hour active ingredients**
Original Prescription Strength
24 hour Relief of:
- Nasal and Sinus Congestion due to Colds or Allergies
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat or Nose due to Allergies
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
Temporarily relieves these symptoms doe to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet.
Adult and children 12 years and over:
1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age:
Ask a doctor.
Consumers with liver or kidney disease:
Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet) - Purpose:
Loratadine 10 mg - Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 240 mg - Nasal decongestant
Black Iron Oxide, Candelilla Wax Powder, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Glyceryl Monostearate, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide
Do not use if:
- you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store between 20 to 25 degrees Celsius (68 - 77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- protect from light and store in a dry place
Every Kirkland Signature™ product is guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards of the leading national brands. If you're not completely satisfied, your money will be refunded.
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., distributor of Claritin-D® 24 Hour.