Kirkland Signature™ Aller-Tec D 12 Hour, 24 Extended Release Tablets
Allergy and Congestion Relief
Available at your local Costco warehouse. Not available for purchase on costco.com.
Compare to Zyrtec-D® active ingredients*
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
24 Hour Allergy Relief Of:
- Runny Nose
- Sinus Pressure
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
- Itchy Throat or Nose
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet whole.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
Adults 65 years and over:
Ask a doctor
Children under 12 years of age:
Ask a doctor
Consumers with liver or kidney disease:
Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients (in each extended release tablet) - Purpose:
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg - Antihistamine
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg - Nasal Decongestant
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Talc, Yellow Iron Oxide
Do not use if:
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- You are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: as a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Every Kirkland Signature™ product is guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards of the leading national brands. If you're not completely satisfied, your money will be refunded.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, division of McNeil-PPC. Inc,. distributor of Zyrtec-D®.