Kirkland Signature™ Acid Controller, 170 Tablets
Compare to Maximum Strength Pepcid AC® Active Ingredient*
Just One Tablet Prevents & Relieves Heartburn due to Acid Indigestion.
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
Active Ingredients (in each tablet) – Purpose:
Famotidine 20 mg – Acid Reducer
Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Lactose (monohydrate), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Talc, and Titanium Dioxide
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use:
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with light-headedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or light-headedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep all packaging. It contains important information
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture and light
- do not lie flat or bend over after eating
- do not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomach
- do not eat before bedtime
- raise the head of your bed
- avoid heartburn causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and certain fruits and vegetables
- eat slowly and avoid big meals
- if overweight, lose weight
- quit smoking