Kirkland Signature™ Acetaminophen Rapid Release Extra Strength 500 mg., 400 Gelcaps
Compare to EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL® RAPID RELEASE^
Kirkland Signature™ Acetaminophen Rapid Release Extra Strength pain reliever and fever reducer.
Active Ingredients (in each gelcap) - Purpose:
Acetaminophen 500 mg - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- temporarily reduces fever
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- minor pain of arthritis
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 gelcaps (3,000) in 24 hours. Sever liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
Stop using and ask your doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center 1-800-222-1222 right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more then 6 gelcaps in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult extra strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
- use by expiration date on package
- store at 25ºC (77ºF ); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #40, Gelatin, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Black, Iron Oxide Red, Iron Oxide Yellow, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Shellac Glaze, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
^This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL® RAPID RELEASE GELS.
Questions or Comments? 1-800-426-9391